All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Here we are, in RoW. I don't know what page it is, but it is the moment when Navani is bonding the Sibling, the moment when she and the Sibling find common purpose in protecting the Knights Radiant. Honor's song welled up in her, and she sang it. The pillar began to vibrate as the Sibling sang Cultivation's song. The pure sound of Lifelight. The sound began to shift, and Navani modulated her tone, inching it closer and closer to... The two snapped into harmony. The boundless energy of Cultivation, always growing and changing, and the calm solidity of Honor - organized, structured. The vibrated together. Structure and nature. Knowledge and wonder. Mixing. The song of science itself. "That is it!" the Sibling whispered to the Rhythm of the Tower. "My song". Of this, I am fairly certain, and I am sure others can attest, but please, if I am wrong, do not let me continue in ignorance! I abhor being wrong, and would welcome correction.
  3. Granted. You disappear today. I wish for my boyfriend to stop playing FNaF music around me.
  4. This definitely sounds like something she would do, or at least have several different plans for Scadrial. I wouldn't be surprised if she has plans for the malwish as well. The stagnation of society in Northern Scadrial is definitely going to be extremely important in the future. Especially when we consider the rapid growth of malwish technology. Slight spoilers for SP4/5
  5. Nope. TPBM owns more than one current-gen console.
  6. "It's very good for cutting pineapples"
  7. “I could get us out, in theory. But I wouldn’t be able to transport us again for another two days.”
  8. "I'll trade you a katana for it"
  9. Kaza gets up, his limbs screaming. he looks at sharpo and screams. "PO- OH GOD- oh- oh no... nonononono... I'm gonna have to kill you... oh oh no.... I have to kill everyone. nononono. How many must I kill? do i let the others kill themselves? decisions, decisions..." his voice goes from horrified to sad to calculating.
  10. Nope, no clue what that is. TPBM is short
  11. Yep. Haven't used it in months. TPBM has played the Arkham games.
  12. In the arena: @Lord Spirit @TheRavenHasLanded @justice magician @Lotus Blossom @TwinSouls You awaken. @TwinSouls and @justice magician, you are each missing a limb. You can choose the exact details, but it has to be a full arm or a full leg. The rest of you are still injured, but to lesser extents. @Lotus Blossom, you feel a paper in your clenched fist. It's still night. But the arena has completely changed shape. Each of you can see the others as you wake up. You're all lying in a basin in the grass, shaped almost like an arena...the sides are sheer, and a force field glimmers faintly, only it seems to have several holes near the base. In the distance, you can still see the volcano. Stars, how can you not see it? It glows brightly orange, completely covered in lava...lava that's flowing down towards the arena where all the tributes wait. Suddenly the holes in the force field have a clear purpose. They're too small for the tributes to get through...but the lava will flow through easily, and there will be no escape. "Fight," a cruel voice says. "One of you can live, or all of you can die." GMHQ This is foolish, the voice that was not Aby said. You know that we're capitol, Zira. Don't destroy our own people. "Make me." Aby trembled. Stop, she begged. You're monsters. These people have-have families. "Ah, yes," the one who called herself Zira. "Is that why you sent that note? You are nothing, Aby. You only exist because they were scared of us. Stop whining." I would remind you, the other one, Siylna, said, that I lived before you did. "Poor, poor Siylna," Zira crooned. "Guess you wasted your chance." Then Zira froze, and her eyes flashed blue. "I wouldn't be so sure about that," Siylna said, tossing her hair over her shoulder. "I have a whole life left to live." What did you do?! "Only taking what's mine..." Siylna sighed. "I'll let them fight. To do otherwise would be weak. But next time you waste what I want...you'll suffer, my dear." @Ancient Elantrian @SmilingPanda19
  13. Granted. You sleep 20 hours of the day every day. I wish that I could go really fast. (Kinda like the Flash but not as fast).
  14. *gasp* "Cane syrup?! Oh, sweetie, it is divine. It is the essence of goodness."
  15. I'm just wondering who you would expect to say yes to that, because it's certainly not me TPBM has an account on Duolingo
  16. Is there something I missed that makes the Honor+Cultivation = Science combo possibly canon? Wouldn't be my first thought for their combination and I don't remember seeing anything in the books or WoBs to support that.
  17. Pic halts the melody in thought, only humming a single note. "It could work, but only if we are certian we could all get out safe at any time." Pic's attention shifts there too. He keeps an eye on Lundyn, but otherwise leaves her be.
  18. Since Atium from Mistborn was retconned into being an alloy of Atium, I've been wondering if we have ever seen any instances of people burning pure atium the god metal? My thought is that Wax (because I believe he truly split Harmonium and is now both a mistborn now and whatever someone is when they consume/burn atium) might be the first person we see/hear about that can do things due to Atium.
  19. "Thank you, child." "Nothing but ale. Any of y'all want some cane syrup?"
  20. *as a potato refugee, watch in horror as you eat my potato brethren* *flees to less crispy section of Spudgart*
  1. Load more activity