All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yep, now we have even more reason to sacrafice them. Does your dog want to join? Well whenever you're in that certain lightning, your free to join.
  3. I'm sorry. It's hard, I know. I think you'd be surprised though, if you could see how much they really care about you. I know I don't know what your situation or standing with them is, but from my experience, even close friends will have trouble expressing how much they care about each other. It's not that they don't care about their friends, it's simply just not something that many people feel comfortable doing nowadays. There are a lot of reasons, but I think a big one is that they fear that by opening up and showing people (especially friends) these different, hidden sides of themselves, they they'll think they'll be rejected and/or abandoned. If you don't mind a bit of advice, if ever one of your friends seems reclusive* or down, reach out to them! It doesn't even have to be big; even a simple "Hey, you seemed kind of down today. Is everything okay?" can work. Once people know that you care, that you really care, your relationships with them become so much better. I did this for the first time back in November, and it was kind of scary. I had never really asked anything like that, but hey, now my relationships with my friends are so much deeper and wonderful. So anyway... yeah. Not quite sure if this will help or not, but that's my experience with all this. I hope it at least brings you a little piece of mind. *More reclusive than what is normal for them.
  4. I have a few hairs that look ginger in certain lighting. I don't think it counts though...
  5. Who on earth liked a post from here- I didn’t wanna lose todayyyy
  6. Some new words to add to the list are Aegis and Paean.
  7. That’s likely. But there’s nothing in lore that indicates atium spawned near the Well. Maybe I’m just being pessimistic, but it all feels like one big continuity snarl that makes theorycrafting a headache. I doubt anything connected to the Pits can be reliably connected back to what we know about Kwaan. I never said this. What I meant was that Kelsier had the opportunity to see metal and souls glow because he persisted in the CR for a few minutes. Most dying souls don’t have the opportunity to witness this phenomenon because they’re either too shocked, not Mistborn or Full Feruchemists who can persist for a few minutes after death, or both. And yet again there’s nothing indicating Kwaan went to the CR through a perpendicularity.
  8. @InfiniteInsanity I'm sorry. Except not really.
  9. If they were to figure out a way to direct/limit/control the mutations..you could have a custom built body and the powers to go with it.
  10. That wasn't a wob since it wasn't by Brandon. Why would burning Atium alloy Give you the atium. That doesn't make sense with the magic system has revealed. Is none of the other alloys behave that way when bured with d.
  11. You don't need to be a Worldhopper to travel to CR. Being in CR doesn't make you a Worldhopper, you need to travel between worlds. Kelsier didn't become a Worldhopper in SH, he never left the Scadrian sphere of influence. Knowing Realmatic Theory in an industrial world is enough to travel to CR - Kwaan was interested in cognition of trees, not Preservation. We don't know where the Pits were located before Rashek's Ascension, as he changed the geography of Scadrial and moved its crust. But there was also perpendicularity at the Well - two in fact as there was also Ruin's Shardpool there. So it's likely that Atium spawning goods were located close to the Well. And that's Terris homeland, sure it's challenging to go there, but as proven by Rashek from Alendi's journal, for a Ferichemist this is not problematic at all. Source? Metal just glows in CR and that's not because he was a Mistborn, that has nothing to do with it - I have not seen anything that would indicate it's because he was a Mistborn that he saw metal glowing. That’s true, he didn't specifically state that metal glows, he just said only metal can be trusted. Kwaan didn't use his Coppermind, he realized that what other Worldbringers repeated from their Coppermind or texts didn't match with his perfect memory. How he reached the conclusion that metal can be trusted is unknown, but having the knowledge of Realmatic Theory probably helped. But this is a possible explanation, Kwaan said he studied texts for 2 years looking for alterations, so he might have noticed that words written on metal don't change. Also because Kwaan refers to Ruin as the force, something or thing, by his time Ruin was either completely forgotten, or his role was greatly diminished in Terris religion. Preservation would probably be treated similarly.
  12. Today
  13. I know that this has been debated as a side of other threads before, but I'm interested; what would be realistic expectations of zinc Feruchemy? What would be situations where a Sparker Ferring could shine with their talents? And some specific questions too: 1. Does Tapping mental speed let you multi task better? You can really only focus one one thing at a time normally, but if the processing power of your brain is boosted, does that mean you could Tap at 3x your normal amount and focus on 3 separate things? If so, listening in on multiple conversations simultaneously would be possible, which would be a nice pairing with A-tin. 2. Would mental speed help with visions? When accessing the SR with a duralumin/electrum burst, the end result is pretty overwhelming, so would added mental speed help process it? 3. Does mental speed make you Einstein? We know that mental speed can bring a little bit of bullet time into your grasp, but that's primarily F-steel's thing. However, mental speed is a bit different from an actual intelligence boost/alteration. SA spoilers: So, does this mean you come to a conclusion faster, and therefore more easily? If this is the case, would you be able to use F-zinc to solve complex mechanical designs and be considered a "genius"?
  14. Ryn raises an eyebrow. "Come on. with confidence."
  1. Load more activity