All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I think we could make a case for just about anyone dying. I've come to peace with not knowing and being ready for anyone to die. I hope no one does lol
  3. "I came from over there," Jane pointed, "There's an abandoned cottage. With an old lady. Seems harmless. You can check it out if you want. Or we can go the other way." "Yeah. He might be mad at you guys. I helped him though. He shouldn't be too upset."
  4. oh, you did. no one can help you now. (Besides the STICK, but he doesn't help anyone against Chaos)
  5. I’m 99.99% straight. The 0.01% is me imagining myself as Aziphrael. I’m not technically watching the show if it’s just a few compilations on YouTube. Right?

6. Hm. Not sure how to fix that, I don't often post images. Can you see this one? "Let me ask you a question. If your Author died, would you continue to exist? Of course not. You would be naught but a memory. Obviously, Nameless' Author did not die, but the principle is similar. Characters like Butt Venture are connected to all Authors as a fundamental part of TLT's being, and so can withstand the death or loss of connection to any Author. For even if all the current Authors perished or were cut off from TLT, Butt Venture would still exist as long as TLT itself continued to exist, merely dormant, waiting to be reawakened. Shaown's thesis completely ignores this fundamental difference, a difference that Shaown, as a character with faint similarities to Butt himself, perhaps does not understand." Nameless' lawyer gestured to a large stack of papers on his desk. "Platypus's transformation, incredible as it may be, does not change the events of history. Additionally, these scientific papers, which I did submit as evidence in this case, show a significant consensus among the scientific community of TLT that the Enullers are more than capable of containing all chaotic-light energy within TLT, even if that energy was fully unbound. Additionally, these papers show conclusively that there is practically no free chaotic-light energy outside of TLT. Yes, the substance of worlds is made from it, but it would take power comparable to that of a full Narrator to access that power. Outside of TLT, the worst Nameless could do, even if was malicious in intent, would be to gather enough energy to slightly manipulate events in unobtrusive ways. He would not be very powerful even by the standards of many outer threads, much less when measured on the scale of Narrators. Also, for that explanation about Thaidakar and Nameless coexisting, I would read Frashier's paper On the Interactions Between Authors: The Theory of Quasi-Canonicity." Nameless lawyer smiled, thinking again of how wonderful his retirement would be. "Now, as for your question of forgery, yes, I am accusing you of that. As you know, the only way I was able to obtain this copy of Nameless' book was through the copies of all submitted evidence that my legal team received, and as such, I have been unable to verify the authenticity of this book. However, I do know that it makes no sense for Nameless to refer to you, a person who is indeed fictional, as a person that his book is supposedly based upon. I would like to posit that you have pursued this lawsuit out of greed and a grudge against Nameless, not because of any damages to your person or image. As I said earlier, this book merely makes mention of you, with a description so brief it could for all we know be entirely coincidental! Nameless never met nor heard of you in his lifetime, and so I think it entirely plausible that his was, as the disclaimer intends, a simple coincidence." And no, I am not nearly done. Nameless' lawyer added in his head. Not when you're falling right into my trap.
  7. Yes! Make sure to include your name and a specific color for your text in the top key area (you'll see it)
  8. If you could rampage around somewhere, blowing stuff up, where would it be?
  9. In case anyone wants to listen to new music, apparently these are my suggestions. (Context: Winter 2024 wrapped)

IMG_4747.thumb.png.b1a002c93cdea91fd237b40a2b01cd4c.pngIMG_4748.thumb.png.27170927b4d436433ddb2f3861598122.png

10. I think I made a mistake. Please oh Ginger Gods or The Stick, have mercy on my soul!
  11. Am I allowed to edit the doc? (As in, add questions?)
  12. "Oh my-!" She pulled Lundyn out of the bed and stamped out the embers. When they were out, she covered Lundyn in an unsinged blanket and pulled her into a hug underneath it, one hand directly over the scar.
  13. Lundyn's scream from her sleep echoed into the real world as she woke up. It was filled with pain and anger, but nowhere to direct it to. There was a large scar on her back between her wings, and as she cried out, it burned, leaving small embers on the soft cotton sheets of the twin bed. She curled up her body, wings tightening and shivering. The lights flickered in the inn. When she realized where she was and began to cry. @Spark of Hope @Cash67 @Edema Rue
  14. I'm supposed to be working on a research project that was assigned a week ago that I haven't worked on. YAY!!!
  15. I delete my name momentarily so I am technically named nameless and you accidentally give me the sandwich.
  1. Load more activity