All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Have any of you used Inkarnate? I'm thinking about getting the free version, but I want to know 1) how intuitive it is and 2) if the paid version is worth it.

3. I like it, not quite a dragon rider, but a monster rider, where some of the monsters are dragons (Larkins).
  4. Sleeper spins, then gets behind him and puts a knife to his neck. "I don't trust people."
  5. Galdorn sat in the corner of the tavern, covertly watching everyone else in the tavern while drinking a mug of beer. Which of you is my employer? He thinks. He has no idea who his employer is, but the money is good, so he doesn’t ask questions. He pulls out a coin, rolling it across his knuckles without even glancing at his hand. The tavern was clearing out fast, and soon he was practically the only person there. That sort of thing happens when the Haki arrive. Galdorn drains the rest of his mug, gets up, and walks over to the counter. “I’d like another beer.” He says to the bartender, “If ‘yer got money, You’ll get ‘yer beer.” The bartender says gruffly. Galdorn puts three coins on the table. “That enough for two?” He asks The bartender gives a grunt, and turns around, getting two mugs of beer. “Thank you.” He says crisply, walking back to his table in the corner. Then he walks over to the Haki people on the other side of the bar. “I’m here for a ‘mission’, and you people are the literally the only people left in the bar.”
  6. Welcome to the Shard! Do you have a favorite kind of bagel?
  7. Me. How many whole Cheez-its can you fit in your mouth?
  8. I CAN GO HOME IN 15 MINUTES! I might just go straight back to bed lol . . . it's been that kinda day.

9. "Oh . . . alright, he did say you'd be relying on me for details."
  10. *Kicks the door down and runs away* ”YOU’LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!’
  11. Worst song to listen to during a hurricane? Yodeling in the rocky mountains!
  12. I've found you @WhyEverNot_8! You're coming with me. *kidnaps and locks in a room*
  13. Thank you! Have a Periodic Table Take a school ceiling tile with the letter “I”, the atomic number to Iodine, and a picture of a bottle of Iodine on it
  14. "No, he just paid me and said something about getting a girl" and killing the president, but he doesn't need to know that.
  1. Load more activity