All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The weird part for me is, I know all of the people you've mentioned. One of them is not like the others. Frustration defied the Law of Degrading Activity for too long. It's about time that he paid his dues, but it's also his duty to frustrate everyone, so... shrug.
  3. Scene 8: Burn Don’t worry friends! Im okay! Just getting some emotions out since I have a lot of time to write. Hopefully most of you understand this feeling, it’d be a blessing to have never experienced it. Maybe it’s just an anger issues thing. *shrug*
  4. Plz take the poll
  5. He waited. Do you want him to leave? Daniel asked her.
  6. Granted. He’s a zombie. I wish for Michael Jackson to appear in every Star Wars movie.
  7. Honorspren existed before Aharietiam, they were created directly by Honor. There were around 2000 Honorspren killed in Recreance, all created by Honor except for Syl and her generation that was the first created by the Stormfather as Honor was dying, shortly before the False Desolation. OB ch 108: RoW ch 87: Windspren are the plate spren of Windrunners and that's also the form Honorspren often take when they are in the Physical Realm.
  8. yeah, like I haven't seen Wiz in forever. I rarely see Bookwyrm, I don't see Insa, Frustration hasn't been here in a long time, etc.
  9. Vin could still be manipulated by Breeze, A skilled undercover soother/rioter would totally be able to effect a mistborn, and you can't just constantly keep up a copper cloud, you'd run out of metal, no matter how slow it burns. I think an aluminum hat is just a good safety precaution.
  10. guys

the ACT scores have come . . . .

I'm not gonna open the email right now because I've been awake for like, an hour.

Needless to say, I'm more nervous right now then I was on the actual testing day lol 😅

1. Edema Rue

Edema Rue

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GOT!

11. Please avoid necro-posting, this is against Shard's policy. This topic is almost three years old and the question is already marked as answered. Reviving such old and dead topics is not advisable.
  12. Granted. However you can never again eat unripe bananas. I wish for my old hamster, Gandalf, back.
  13. I need one sentence story premises to practice writing cuz I can't think of any good ideas...

14. But it's still possible. As Brandon said "Mateform is not the only form capable of producing--any more than Warform is the only one capable of swinging a sword. The forms are specializations" - even Rlain in a Dullform was able to learn how to fight with a spear in WoR. You are literally arguing with Brandon at this point. I'm not saying that all are capable of reproduction, but many, if not all are, even if most are asexual and may have reduced chances of fertilization.
  15. Today
  16. :wub: 

You guyssss

Thank you so much for the day win!!!

🥰

Love y'all too!

Oh! And I got the Words of Radiance Leather bound on Backerkit!  

:D 

I'm so happy!

I have literally so many life updates rn...

Uhh...

I'll do them laterrrrrrrrr

Maybe ;) 

Anyway, I'm now back for the foreseeable future!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

~ Stick

17. Chasmfiend. Their symbiotic relationship with spren is really interesting to me. Also the fact that they are one of the few megafauna in the Cosmere.
  18. *exasperated sigh* ON THE DAY I'M BACK AGAIN WTHECKKKK-
  19. I will give you an elephant electrician. I have a fifty year old Soony Pup.
  20. "Mmm..." Iris looked at whatever she was looking at. "So you don't trust anyone any more?"
  21. She flinched and didn't look at him. I...
  22. I'd better check back in this and read them then! This is a very interesting topic and series And about procrastination, I wouldn't know anything about that ... That sounds awesome No rush, do it when you can, but when you post it just send me a message in case I miss the notification. I should probably send you my regular email as well in case I'm off the Shard for a while, too.
  1. Load more activity