All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Jenny relaxed her stance, but didn’t remove her hand from Sword. Elsie could be feigning the confusion in order to get her to let her guard down. ”I think that was you.” The girl could become a liability if she didn’t learn to control her powers soon. Unfortunately, Jenny wasn’t the sort of person to ditch a young girl, regardless of how beneficial it was.
  3. "Okay... is there anything that will definitely put you on edge so I can know for future reference?"
  4. *gasp* mY cHiLd!!! i ThOuGhT i TaUgHt YoU bEtTeR tHaN tHiS!!! It's Birch tree!!!! Birch!!! That's how you spell it!!! "About Description A birch is a thin-leaved deciduous hardwood tree of the genus Betula, in the family Betulaceae, which also includes alders, hazels, and hornbeams. It is closely related to the beech-oak family Fagaceae. The genus Betula contains 30 to 60 known taxa of which 11 are on the IUCN 2011 Red List of Threatened Species. Wikipedia" SEE?! BIRCH! what's your favorite food?
  5. “Then…I’ll be scared for a bit. You helped me last time, you could probably do it again.”
  6. Elsie looked around, obviously really confused. "The heck was that? Do one of you have magical teleport-y powers?"
  7. "What if I accidentally scare you again?" He whispered, worry tinging his voice slightly.
  8. Jenny noticed the girl vanish and glanced about. After a few moments, she found Elsie. She was right behind her. Jenny immediately whipped around and took a step back, placing her hand on Sword’s hilt. Were they trying to sneak up on her? Incapacitate her while she was distracted? Jenny was vulnerable so high up, not having access to some of her underworld powers. This was the perfect opportunity for an ambush. @Wierdo @Weaver of Lies
  9. Elsie vanished out of sight completely for a moment. She then appeared directly behind Jenny, confused and disoriented.
  10. "Freja..." He whispered hesitantly.
  11. @The Halcyon Girl has reminded me over the past few days how terrible i am at chess

beware everybody

1. Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Chess! It's been ages since I've played chess. I'm probably a billion times worse at it than I used to be.

12. She smiled too, closing her eyes again and leaning against him fully.
  13. "Good." He sighed with contentment, enjoying the feeling of closeness to her.
  14. Truth I like people knowing stuff WYR fall on your face and break your nose or fall on your feet and break them
  15. Yeah, you can translate it. Ohhhh yeah nvm I do know what that is. No comment.
  16. Sorry for the double post. Poem! (because you do apparently have to suffer to write.) @Edema Rue had something really profound to add to this. Eddie, dear, will you kindly repeat what you sent me?
  17. I mean, is there a from of translating it? Also that just means instead of "a" put "z" and instead of "b" put "y" and so on.
  18. *inhales*

I'm a bit better...

I went oUtsIdE!!

and I made a flower bouquet..

and a poem!

Poem will be in writing thread (linked in about me :) )

and flower pictures are here!

Spoiler

IMG_5041.thumb.jpg.ea76d73db89490ce2df0b3dbe09d8c75.jpg

IMG_5039.thumb.jpg.2abc9f98b7de3d7048580183d174037c.jpg

There's something pretty to brighten your time :) 

Love y'all

thanks for stayin' with me in the hard times.

It means so much.

~ Stick ❤️ 

1. Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

*hugs*

the flowers look beautiful!

2. Anguished_One

Anguished_One

*hugs back*

Thank you <33

19. Feeling rather humiliated by his failure at the ring toss, Frisian tried to be invisible behind Asylum as they made their way over to the next game. As they swung, he could have sworn that he saw some kind of red light glinting off the hammer. Strange... "Fine," he grumbled as they offered him the hammer. He wasn't sure how he'd beat them. He supposed he could just--oh, yes. Oh, yes! He grinned as he stepped up to the machine. Then he lashed the hammer. At first, he lashed it both dirctions. One, two, three, four. The hammer was in danger of breaking from the stress of being pulled two directions at once, but it seemed to be holding together nicley. Five, six... He released both the hammer and the upwards lashings on it. At seven times the speed of gravity, the mallet smashed onto the cushion. The weight not only hit the koloss head, but demolished it. Splinters flew everywhere - and not just from the koloss head. The hammer had been completley destroyed, leaving behind nothing but splinters. The crown went wild. Cheers, yells, and screams burst from the crowd as they practically rioted. Frisian smiled. then he noticed something. Frisian picked up the lead weight and glared at Asylum. He called for the curator of the game, who was indeed shoving his way through the crowd. Frisian had been afraid he'd get yelled at but the man looked delighted. He shook Frisian's hand aggresivley. "Why, I've never seen anything like it!" he commented. "What a display! What a display!" "Do you normally have lead weights in your mallets?" Frisian asked as he showed the man the lead weight. "No, I don't think we do... Wait..." Frisian whirled around to grab Asylum's collar and haul her into the air, to eye level with him. They smiled. Frisian sighed, realizing he couldn't blame them. They hadn't done anything much worse than Frisian had. He set them down. "I win this round. Let's move on to the last game."
  20. "Of course. Are you comfortable enough?" He whispered.
  21. The sound of metal falling on the ground clattered through her mind. A weapon? A knife? Snowdrifts covering sand dunes like fresh dew. The snowflakes soft as magnolia petals. She wanted to reach out to take them from the air before they covered the hot sand and melted. But she couldn't. Not yet. Screams shattered in echoes as she spun back to the terrible metal sound. She was right. Hestia and Pheonix. They couldn't have crashed accidentally. They were murdered, she knew it. Her own siblings. But how could she tell anyone. All Jane wanted to do was scream and crawl away from her mind to tell anyone who would listen about her parents and Delilah. Tell Aspen that he and her were right all along. Tell him that Jane was sent away to die in the Hunger Games but that Aspen had to escape now. But she couldn't. The laughter. And she was back at the base of a gold staircase. Why was she here again. She couldn't walk up the stairs. Not yet. Red lights suddenly flashed on. A billboard on the wall lit up with a dramatic saxophone and jazz rhythm. "The Moulin Rouge." The sophistication of femininity is an unspoken lie of velvet yet whispered scream of marzipan. Deep violet high heels on wooden corridors. Click. Click. Click.
  22. I mean, you gotta be more specific when you say "form of language." I am communicating, even if you can't read it lol. But yeah, they're words. I have no idea what "inverted letters" are. Like upside down letters?
  1. Load more activity