All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. You guys know what's sad?!? The fact that I'm now not allowed to come on the hard without finishing my schoolwork FIRST! So I CAN'T PROCRASTINATE ANYMORE T-T IT'S SO SADDDD
  3. We REALLY don't want Dalinar to die, because if he does, it will be in the Constest of Champions, and then Dalinar would be Odium's champion forever. Which would be terrifying. Really don't want that to happen.
  4. From a distance away, Lundyn's father and uncle walk up to the scene. Lundyn's father was a well-built man, able to intimidate people even without the powers his bloodline granted. His younger brother, known only as Uncle to Lundyn, had a slimmer frame, yet still packed almost as much muscle as her father. His dexterity and survival skills made him invaluable to living away from everyone else, despite his lack of powers. "Let's get you home and bundle you up," her father said, placing her on his shoulders. He placed a hand on Uncle's shoulder to ferry them both home, and Lundyn could have sworn Uncle flinched. What was there to worry about, though? Father was simply taking them home; to their safe place.
  5. I like this, especially considering that the Spren are a part of the natural world and the Radiants owe their power to the Spren and the Surges, the natural laws that govern reality. Certainly things to think about.
  6. *side eyes entire shard population*

So... why'd I win yesterday?

-_^

I have something cool to share!!

My dad gave me a new travel mug thingy last night and it's my favorite color!

AND I PUT A STORMLIGHT STICKER ON IT SO I HAVE TO SHARE A PICTURE-

Spoiler

IMG_4905.jpg.0ff27cd9ed70717c803857723c1ba0d4.jpg

ISN'T IT GEORGOUS!!!??!?!?!

:D 

I'M SO HYPER AND YET I HAVE NO ENERGYYY

WTHECK IS THISSSSSSS

T-T

IDK WHAT ELSE TO SAY!!

LOVE Y'ALL!!!

~ STICK ❤️ 

7. @Trusk'our, Know that I support your premise. While the applications of Lerasium do have a much broader range, future sight grants knowledge. Knowledge grants preparation. And preparation saves lives. To seek knowledge is a worthy goal, and Atium supports that cause. Sadly, as I am only a Lurcher, I would not be able to use Atium, so I would have to choose Lerasium. But I understand and emphasize with your stance.
  8. THAT'S THE QUESTION! WHY? IT'S THE MOST PRESSING AND IMPORTANT QUESTION ON PLANET EARTH!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Not necessarily. We have seen with many characters in SA that their moments of highest stress are when they gain the most clarity. Maya becomes the first deadeye to speak because Adolin was being condemned to death. I imagine his actual death would send her into a rage that might just pull her fully back together. Dalinar has been Brandons baby since Dragonsteel. I would be extremely surprised to see him die in this book, though his death would be hugely impactful I will give you that. Szeth for sure. That poor boy (man) needs to rest
  10. "I could probably arrange a video call..." She offered.
  11. "That's it... not so hard, right? Another one please?" He murmured, trying to gauge her feelings from her face. @Weaver of Lights
  12. "This is life, and I will not lie by saying every day will be sunshine. But there will be sunshine again, and that is a very different thing to say." - Hoid, 1175.4.10.4
  13. In all honesty, I've read every single book Brandon has ever written, and I still don't consider myself a Sanderfan. You're in good company.
  14. Her mother grinned playfully. "You're gonna have to beat me first, then!" She spread her wings and flapped yards up into the air in one beat, leaving a few feathers behind.
  15. Lundyn smiles and hugs her mother. "I'm gonna be the best flyer when I grow up."
  16. Her mother smiled. "It was a simple mistake. It happens to everyone. You don't need to be sorry about it. This is how you learn to do better next time."
  17. “Ed?” Why wasn’t Ed glaring at Roy? He must still be hurting badly. Jenny instinctively dug around in her pockets for ambrosia before realizing she was out. He’d always had some, anyways. She looked back at him anxiously. It scared her when he acted like this. ”Is there anything I can do to help?” She shot a pleading look in Aaron’s direction, trying to silently beg for any sort of aid. He had healing magic and gorgon’s blood. @Scars of Hathsin @RoyalBeeMage
  18. "I was trying to reach one of the taller branches but I released my wings too late and I hit a branch," she looks down at her shoes, embarrassed that she made a mistake. she was supposed to be good at this kind of thing, "I'm sorry.."
  19. Yes! TPBM has an art project they really, really don't want to do.
  20. Her tongue clicked. "Oh, dear. How did this happen? I know you've been practicing..."
  21. "I fell from a tree," her wing flinches at the touch of her mother.
  22. Today
  23. "Oh, silly girl." A gentle hand lifted up the injured wing. "Now, what did you do this time?"
  1. Load more activity