All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. sci-fi

K straightened. “Will do, ma’am. In fact, I think I might want to join the security team. I think I have some training in that area.”
  3. I wouldn’t be surprised if it did work a bit like Matt’s ‘luck.’ It’s worth noting that Matt didn’t always find it lucky! Like the time his attempts to avoid battle somehow lead him to the heart of it - exactly where he needed to be. So a trick shot might work - or you end up accidentally killing your friend who, it turns out, was actually going to sell you out... or it kills the local lord, who was a horrible person, but now you’re wanted for murder and need to run... or you miss, but that turns out to be the best thing to happen... I always liked how Matt’s ‘luck’ wasn’t exactly what one would consider ‘lucky.’
  4. other powerful components of this game plan are Chromium, Potassium, Vitamins, Minerals and Antioxidants that makes it progressively beneficial and an esteem use. These
  5. game

Well, Red team's turn already ended so I'll begin ours'. Sorry for the late response. Blue team, your clue is: Merchant-2. Good luck. @Babilarian DarkeyesDarkeyes @AonDii @Will Arbit
  6. Althea concentrated and reached out for the water around the feet of the men and women. Water liked to change, it knew what it meant to be solid. Bribing a part of it she chained them together, then anchored the chain in the floor. "I'd rather not take any chances." "I guess we need to wait for Devaan now. See what he discovered." @I think I am here. @Minato™ @Ark1002 @Nohadon
  7. Devaan began walking ahead. "I'll go scout out further into the tunnel. If you don't hear from me in fifteen minutes I'll probably need a hand." He quickly stepped close to the sewer walls, blending into the darkness, an old trick he learnt back when he was just trying to survive in the final empire's thieving crews. About a hundred meters down, Devaan saw the tunnel split into three passages, left, right and straight ahead. He took the left one. Looking around
  8. Max looked at her. “Yes, I’ll send someone.” He looked to Devaan and the thieves’ conversation. “Though we don’t have to do it to all of them, I guess. If they’re just thieves, they won’t have any motive to tell Frob.”
  9. "No, we don't. Why should I?" The man backed away from the card. =============== Althea looked at Devaan, then turned to Max. "Will you send someone? I'd rather kill them now before they starve to death." @I think I am here.
  10. "Not worth our time. We can send some Canton operators down later. They won't tell Frob." Devaan began to walk ahead. "You won't lie to us. Will you?" Devaan asked the thieves. A card appearing in his hand from seemingly out of nowhere. The bladed edge glinted menacingly. "I don't enjoy being lied to."
  11. Welcome and congratulations on existing!
  12. @Spoolofwhool but a Trans person can transition. Just like Lopen was able to regrow his arm because his Spiritual Aspect said it was still there, a transgender person could transition.
  13. They stopped, fearfully looked at his staff, at Devaan. "We won't tell anybody." One of them whispered. ========== "Do you plan to come back for them?" Althea asked Max quietly, her eyes focused on the thieves in front of him.
  14. Up in the sky? Lusk went to the nearest window and looked down. Indeed, there was a storm beneath them. “There’s been a floating base this whole time?” He looked down. “No need to show me around, I’ll figure it out.” He looked at Zokora again. “Send my regards to the Righthand and the Leader.” He turned back. What was his position even called? There was the Righthand, the Leader, and him. Was he the Lefthand? He shrugged. He would find something out.
  15. Hello! Welcome to the Shard! What have you read so far? Also, would you like some bread?
  16. Max stepped in front of them, trying to block them with his staff. “We should knock them out, and chain them. We can’t risk them going around telling people who we’re looking for.”
  17. Hi, I exist! I'm new, I don't entirely understand what this place is yet, but I love these books and I'm happy to be here!
  18. We clarified this on the Discord but I'll explain it for people who aren't there. @Extesian The issue that I perceived with feruchemy is that from my reading it was being portrayed as the removal of a fixed quantity which was being converted into a flow of investiture. My reading of the Leras sun model is that it was an analogy for describing the relationship between the three realms, not the working of investiture in people. The difference between the Framework and the Spiritweb is that the Framework does contain the Spiritweb but also cognitive components related to how people change. The Manifestation isn't physical but rather details whether an entity is primarily in the physical realm or not. So the difference between the same worldhopper in the PR or the CR would be the Manifestation dictating which realm they are in. Let me know if this makes sense @Calderis The issue here was primarily a misunderstanding how of Rules 1 and 2 worked, which was clarified. Someone being trans would be a change in the Manifestation which would then induce a change in the Framework given Rule 1. As such healing can't make someone transition as since healing is would be about changing their Manifestation to match their Framework. Edit: I didn't actually know what the WoB said.
  19. Today
  20. "He keeps his hideout secret, but he has some friends. Nothing too far from here. Just follow the tunnel, then turn left." The man turned around tried to run away, as did all others still able to.
  21. sci-fi

Yera chuckled darkly. "Done," she said, "Go to the station quartermaster's office. If they're not to busy sorting out your mess, they'll set you up with some kind of accommodation." she then turned to the others, "A few things. First off, this guy isn't a terrorist, he's mercenary, pardon me, contractor that I've been given leave to hire. It's not entirely uncommon to use independent contracters on expeditions like this. I'll admit that the consequences are unique, though." she locked her eyes on to the yelling man. Yera already didn't like him. He looked like a conman type one might find in the Rift. "As for you, my long winded friend, you'll have to talk to the mission director if you want to join the mission. Unless you want to be part of security. In which case you talk to me or the chief."
  22. I'm tired and on mobile, so I'll make this short. I'm a little surprised that the elims killed elandera, but it wasn't a terrible choice on their part. I think some of you are focusing a little too much on Sart. I have no immediate suspicions right now, but I'll recheck tomorrow morning after some sleep. Current vote is Lumgol(2): Levitaph, Ark1002 Fifth Scholar(1): Sart Shqueeves(1): Fifth Scholar,
  23. They arrived in a large room. It was silent, save for the steps of a lifeless approaching them. Large windows lined the walls, showing but a blue sky, and a storm beneath them. Zokora stepped to the side, let Lusk leave the portal. "We're up in the sky. These guys can hand over some technical details, if you want to." "You have a set of rooms you can use as you wish. I can show you around, or you take a tour of your own. You can open the doors you're allowed to open using that hand of yours."
  24. all eras

Silas served himself some tacos. “Anything mind blowing happen recently, though? We could all expect the marriage, but is there anything actually surprising?” @Darth Woodrack @Blessing of Potency @Ark1002
  25. Bah. 99% of any content I produce on the Shard is useless. It's just what I do. I've been in two minds about Sart. Part of me wants to believe he's an elim, but the logical, calculating sides says to trust him. I'm not sure what to think. Actually, I think I'm tunneling too much on Mr. Sart and should start looking around. I'm off to go read though the previous cycle to see what I can find.
  26. sci-fi

“HEY I’D LIKE TO BE HIRED TOO DO I HAVE TO BE A TERRORIST TO BE HIRED I WILL GLADLY EXPLODE SOMETHING TO JOIN THIS EXPEDITION BECAUSE I AM LONELY AND I HAVE NOTHING TO DO AND I AM LONELY AND I HAVE NOTHING TO DO SO I AM VERY BORED BUT THAT DOESN’T MATTER RIGHT NOW I JUST WANT TO EAT A BLUEBERRY MUFFIN EVEN THOUGH I DON’T KNOW WHAT THAT IS WAIT NO I WANT TO JOIN THE QUEST YEAH YEAH YEAH HOW DO I DO THAT I HAVE A BOMB IF YOU NEED TO BE A TERRORIST SO YEAH HOW DO I JOIN?” K yelled at the top of his lungs. He was pretty sure you either had to be a terrorist or a boring person to join the expedition, and since he couldn’t be boring like that music dude, he decided he was going to take the terrorist approach. @Dr. Dapper
  27. Jamie smiled at Cassie, "Thanks." she said, taking a sip, "It's good." she took another sip and drummed her fingers against the mug in thought. "In response to your question, I can metabolize pewter and gain enhanced strength. We call it 'burning' because it feels like you're burning it."
  1. Load more activity