All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Gift curls around his calf, beneath his pants.
  3. Unfortunately I'm confined to my parents basement due to The Curse, maybe in a few centuries when the smog gets thicker. Thanks!
  4. For everyone who just feels like they need somewhere/something to belong to. Come talk, chat, joke, just have fun I personally like cars, lacrosse, skiing, and Fortnite if anyone wants to talk or something idk XD
  5. It’s been a rough few days getting through this section. I’m finally past the last bit of state wide walking marathon thankfully. I’m at the gate of St Ursula. I very much doubt I will enter tonight but we’ll see. This has been the most brutal game day of the games I think. There also appears to be a “book” in the chest but I’m so out of order on them I really don’t care at this point to use much brain power to take in what it’s saying. meh I guess I may as well go ahead and get in there to get all the dialogue with everyone done before ambien time in 45 minutes Ive spent the day babysitting
  6. Same, it sucks I have arachnophobia (fear of spiders) and the fear that someone will read my mind (anyone know what that’s called?) that’s all I can think of rn
  7. Lucid Walks over to her, hiding gift somewhere.
  8. Possible, but also note that Syl, who repeatedly mentions how much she does not like Deadeye Shardbaldes has never remarked on any Plate before this point. And it was not a lack of exposure, since she was around Shardplate from before Kal's first Oath (Sadeas wearing it on ever bridge run). Also, Kal never heard dead plate scream like a Deadeye blade. Also, WOB about Bonds with non-sapient spren: Granted that is a different (but possibly related bond - since we know Plate also has a bond), but it seems to imply that non-sapient spren pulled into the physical realm are just generally. . . content to be where they are.
  9. I mean maybe but its also the law of conservation of mass. "Matter cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another." -Albert Einstein
  10. Jenny cheerfully waved at Lucid with a smile. That seemed like something she would do. She needed to avoid as much suspicion as possible, and that meant acting like herself. Even if it felt… degrading. Putting up with the girl’s behavior was one thing, but actually acting like her was something entirely different.
  11. *cries*

you guys this nightmare is going so horribly

idk if it's just my writing brain but like

maybe i just need to read it out loud--

OH MY CHASMS WAIT

I HAVE A LITTLE SISTER

*GASP*

SISTER SOUNDING BOARD TIME, LET'S GO

i'll try and post by the weekend lol, i want it to actually be decent when i put it up xD

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE LOVE Y'ALL <33333333333333333

12. Speaking of the war… I now revoke the previous suspension of war, WE ARE AT WAR! LONG LIVE THE GINGERS!
  13. *checks newly installed security cameras* *sounds newly installed intruder alarm*
  14. Today
  15. I was hoping you could know. I’m…not being able to think well, after what’s happening to Edgar.
  16. I figured I should pick a side on this war before things get out of hand. Luckly I also qualify with brown hair!
  17. Okayy- I already said nevermind. But, any ideas on how to help?
  18. What did your mom say she was going to go do? the Shakespeare bust prop from the Adam West Batman
  19. Depends on what you mean, but I'd say Bluefingers or Moash depending on the context how regularly do you shower?
  20. Loved your thoughts. I loved Messiah and felt it's very underated, nice to see someone else who enjoyes it as well. Thaidakar the Ghostblood, read your reply and wanted to comment. Paul's son, in books 3 and 4, saw the golden path like his father but, instead of "cowardly" turning away from it, embraced it and followed the path, losing his humanity in the process. However, he was hated for this and eventually overthrown. This makes him stronger than Paul and shows that heros can make mistakes, while people we view as bad or evil are misunderstood in their intentions.
  1. Load more activity