All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. “Yeah…probably, sorry.”
  3. Jenny shrugged. ”Demigods can have multiple different powers. I’ve got the ability to open cracks in the earth, put people to sleep, and mess with shadows. I also have necromancy and some minor temperature manipulation. There’s some other stuff, but I haven’t really mastered it yet.” Hopefully Jenny could find an excuse to exercise her powers. In the right hands, they could accomplish quite a bit. The girl was too much of a coward to realize her full potential.
  4. "Okay... you seemed scared when I... touched you? Does that still scare you? Should I keep asking first?"
  5. “Yes.” She shrank down, seeming afraid.
  6. ok i know i just posted but

when that person texts you first:

Jumping In Excitement GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

1. Anguished_One

Anguished_One

oH mY gOsH

wHy Is ThIs So ReLaTaBlE!!!

😭

I'm always the texter and never the texted

<_< 

Spoiler

not that I even have a that person yet -_- 

7. "What will hurt you? Is it just physical pain?" He asked gently. "I need to make sure I get this... right."
  8. She blinked. "Say what now?" She looked at her hands. "But I can already turn invisible..."
  9. “Don’t…hurt me. Please.”
  10. Jenny relaxed her stance, but didn’t remove her hand from Sword. Elsie could be feigning the confusion in order to get her to let her guard down. ”I think that was you.” The girl could become a liability if she didn’t learn to control her powers soon. Unfortunately, Jenny wasn’t the sort of person to ditch a young girl, regardless of how beneficial it was.
  11. "Okay... is there anything that will definitely put you on edge so I can know for future reference?"
  12. *gasp* mY cHiLd!!! i ThOuGhT i TaUgHt YoU bEtTeR tHaN tHiS!!! It's Birch tree!!!! Birch!!! That's how you spell it!!! "About Description A birch is a thin-leaved deciduous hardwood tree of the genus Betula, in the family Betulaceae, which also includes alders, hazels, and hornbeams. It is closely related to the beech-oak family Fagaceae. The genus Betula contains 30 to 60 known taxa of which 11 are on the IUCN 2011 Red List of Threatened Species. Wikipedia" SEE?! BIRCH! what's your favorite food?
  13. “Then…I’ll be scared for a bit. You helped me last time, you could probably do it again.”
  14. Elsie looked around, obviously really confused. "The heck was that? Do one of you have magical teleport-y powers?"
  15. "What if I accidentally scare you again?" He whispered, worry tinging his voice slightly.
  16. Jenny noticed the girl vanish and glanced about. After a few moments, she found Elsie. She was right behind her. Jenny immediately whipped around and took a step back, placing her hand on Sword’s hilt. Were they trying to sneak up on her? Incapacitate her while she was distracted? Jenny was vulnerable so high up, not having access to some of her underworld powers. This was the perfect opportunity for an ambush. @Wierdo @Weaver of Lies
  17. Elsie vanished out of sight completely for a moment. She then appeared directly behind Jenny, confused and disoriented.
  18. "Freja..." He whispered hesitantly.
  19. @The Halcyon Girl has reminded me over the past few days how terrible i am at chess

beware everybody

1. Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Chess! It's been ages since I've played chess. I'm probably a billion times worse at it than I used to be.

20. She smiled too, closing her eyes again and leaning against him fully.
  21. "Good." He sighed with contentment, enjoying the feeling of closeness to her.
  22. Truth I like people knowing stuff WYR fall on your face and break your nose or fall on your feet and break them
  1. Load more activity