All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. *Sigh.* I can't believe I'm replying to this. 1. Renarin 2. Steris 3. Shallan 4. Adolin 5. Renarin (again, because he's awesome) 6. Kaladin
  3. Ok I knew that since I just played but I really needed to make sure I’m not tripping out. Did Fie ever reference him? I wouldn’t have known what she was talking about if she had I suppose.
  4. When you think about it, would there be a difference between fate existing without us knowing it and fate not existing? Also, what does “fate” really mean? Is it some outside force that makes us do things? Or is it just the inevitable things that we will do, because of our unique personality and the situations into which we’re placed. Personally, I think that fate does exist, or rather that someone who could know us perfectly and know everything about the universe could know exactly what actions we will take. However, we don’t know what our “fate” is, and since we don’t, there’s no reason to fall into apathy. Because from our perspective, it is almost as if fate doesn’t exist. I like your thinking here, but I think there’s a few things you’re missing. First off, I don’t think the Bible ever says that God was a being only since the beginning of time. Genesis 1:1 in KJV says: ”In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.” As far as I know, there’s no implication that God began there, or that he had a beginning anywhere. I think your other faulty assumption is that nothing can exist outside of time. Our current understanding of the beginning of the universe is that time did not exist before it. However, you say, and rightly so, that something cannot come from nothing, and that nothing cannot exist. So since we know that the universe (something) exists now, there can never have been nothing, because then our universe would not exist. So the question we have to answer then is: what existed before time? Is it an unbroken chain of creation, something’s making something else’s stretching all the way back into eternity? Or is there a beginning to the chain, something that has existed eternally? For me, I think the most logical answer to the question of God’s creation is that He was not created. That He exists eternally and outside of time and created time, the universe, and everything.
  5. Holy scud it’s your birthday!!!

Happy birthday Panda!!! <33333333

*raises mug of root*
    also the first episode of your webtoon???? 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

6. She doesn’t think you’re strong enough to even stand. She knows you’re weak. She doesn’t want you next to her. “Ok,” he whispered, sounding like he was about to cry.
  7. Wait, it's your birthday?

Happy Birthday!

8. As of about 4 days ago, I stopped receiving my email notifications to my gmail address. I have checked the settings, and the spam folder as well, but they are not there. While missing notifications did happen in the past, it usually cleared up within a day or two. I still get notification markers on website itself. While their utility is less than before the update, I would still appreciate getting them back, please?
  9. Today
  10. Interesting Theory, though I always had the impression that it was Nightblood she was trying to find. I doubt Mraize would pass the "Nightblood test" and be able to carry the sword without killing himself. Also we do not know what power is bestowed by Mraize's Aviar. I would say if somebody other than Vasher brought Nightblood to Roshar, then it may have been Yesteel - but we won't know how what happens there until Warbreaker 2 comes out (if ever). And that book may or may not cover how Nightblood and Vasher came to Roshar (together or separately). It is odd to note that as of RoW, Zahel knows where Nightblood is (in Szeth's possession) and does not seem to care. (RoW Ch 15) PS: "Going" is mispelled in the thread title. If you edit your post, you will be able to edit the thread name.
  11. I got a PM from him telling me not to ping him for random games, and only for things that needed his attention.
  12. Honestly, that might actually be more doable than trying to adapt Stormlight. Plus, it means there wouldn't be repeat content--if non-Cosmere-aware viewers wanted to learn more about the world or get more stories in it, they would still have the whole Stormlight Archive left without feeling like they know the story already.
  13. I was listening to a podcast and was reminded that Azure was chasing a criminal. At first I thought she was coming after Vasher. But the podcast reminded me she knew were he was. So I kept thinking: What if she is chasing Mraize? We know he is a worldhopper, we see he has a lot of cosmere items. What if he is the reason nightblood is on roshar? He went to Naltis to and stole nightblood. I know it would be hard to take out Vasher, but Mraize is stealthy and has an Aviar to mask his investiture.
  14. I've read most if the Brandon's books twice, and I still don't consider myself a hardcore fan -- haven't come up with a hundred-page long theory yet, haha.
  15. Right, I just finished up with a little project elsewhere so I should have a bit more free time to put towards this game.
  16. Jenny tried to gently help Ed sit up. They needed to leave soon. Ed had to rest, and mortals were going to start chasing them at any moment. “Please don’t try to stand.” She whispered this to Ed to avoid embarrassing him in front of the others. She knew he’d hate to not do anything, but his condition was scaring her. Jenny didn’t want to come as close as she had to losing him before.
  17. It is never too late A week is quite a lot of time when it's life and death Therefore I shall take this breath of life and use it to bolster my natural tendency to survive, which normally only applies when most of my peers would wish it didn't
  18. He struggled weakly to sit up, but was unsuccessful.
  19. Hi! 

What's going on in your lives? 

Feel free to answer that however you want, if you want more of a prompt you can tell me one thing that's been hard and two things that are good! 

One thing that's been hard for me is figuring out if I'm going to stay in my college town for the summer or move back home with my parents. 

Good things: one is that I got on depression medication! Wooooo! Another is that my run of The Tempest is going well, we close tomorrow (which is sad but good!)

1. Experience

Experience

Nothing much honestly. I'm kind of in a waiting phase cuz I'm going to start FSY in a couple months and then college. I'm super excited for it, but I still haven't found out my exact details for FSY yet which is driving me crazyyyyy.

I got a new bike tho, so I've been going biking each morning which has been good cuz I haven't really been exercising much lately 😅

20. That admittedly made sense. Ed had been sitting last time she’d seen him, and the thud was probably him falling down. Why had he stood up? He’d needed Jenny to carry him there, he couldn’t support himself. She looked back at him and saw that he was a sickly pale. She paled, too. Ed was normally heavily impacted by pain, but this seemed to go beyond just pain. @Weaver of Lights
  21. "i didnt do anything. he tried to stand up before falling down in pain."
  1. Load more activity