All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. What is your favorite number? Who is your favourite youtuber? What is the bestest book? Are you a big Bfandan Sanderlanderfan?
  3. YKYASW You are constantly anytime you need to say a random number you say 16 or (If the number needs to be high,) 631. At this point, ive made hundreds of 631 jokes. hundreds. Maybe around six hundred... a bit more than that. Around six hundred and thirty one.
  4. you just want an excuse to show you are physically superior in terms of legions. Find a different way to do it.
  5. Not much is, but some here, (myself) are eager to prove the worth of their legions.
  6. "Someone was murdered. There was claw marks on the barn door, where something had broken in. These things are real. I think we might need to organize a few people to...neutralize them." The police officer says.
  7. I think thaid did, but im not excusing Block for this. Seriously, hair isn't worth fighting over.
  8. I think a lot of people are assuming that Adolin isn't going to survive Wind and Truth, and I'd like to know where the evidence for that is. Can someone explain?
  9. Going back to reading a more traditionally narrated book after reading the Silmarillion is a special kind of whiplash.

1. Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

I imagine it’s similar to reading the wheel of time then reading eragon directly after.

2. justice magician
  10. Look, if you want to be offended, go ahead, but c'mon, be honest with yourself. war is about one person, the person starting it. This would be in your personal interests, instead of for the greater good.
  11. First of all, yay! second of all, we don't want a mini holy war over this. just because you kidnap someone doesn't mean you should be forced into war. simply said, war isn't good. Besides, war is mostly an ego-trip for the leaders anyways, so why do it? We need to be humble and kind. that's all. I'm just asking you don't do this lol. please. The Raven has spoken.
  12. I was going to say the same thing. Things have really escalated since I got off. I would also like to hear what Raven has to say.
  13. *mcdonalds jingle* Hey everyb- ... Woah. What happened while I was gone?!
  14. With what tools could he study it? Terris and even Kandra are barely starting to crack spiritual metals, and unlike Marsh, some Kandra are scientifically inclined. Plus Harmony is not sharing information regarding basically anything (and kinda cant), so he would certainly not communicate it. And Harmony is not really sharing info, not with Kandra, or Wax, or Kelsier, and most likely not with Marsh. And even after the interview, she did not include Marshes speculation that Compounding issue was due to Identity Contamination. So he either did not mention it (which would be odd), or it was dismissed. You could spike the donor with 4-5 spikes, then break into them via the Flaw (with assistance of some Nicrosil misting) and control them to store away Identity, before spiking what you want. Kinda cumbersome, but theoretically doable. Yep, it is interesting piece of info. 1-1 Compounders would be still kind of game breaking, F-Steel and F-Gold in one person is quite dangerous combination. But primarily the issue would be societal, not personal. Any society in which such level of power is just two murders away would be quite...different.
  15. You know, there could be a counterpoint to this theme in RoW, with Raboniel and her daughter. She made a choice that she felt was merciful. It's an antithesis to the decisions of Kaladin and Dalinar om the first three novels. I also feel that Kaladin, Dalinar, and possibly even Navani would seriously struggle with being in Raboniel's position. Navani (who is literally one of the most intelligent people in the Cosmere) didn't even consider what Roboniel did, as a possibility beforehand. She was caught entirely off guard. I could be wrong, but it would be very Brandon-like (to me) to give this example, almost like a ketek, in theme with the first 3 books. And I'm assuming we'll get the culmination of this theme in book 5.
  16. So you're saying Kaladin would be a terrible Lightweaver until literal miracles occur to get him to be Honest with himself?
  1. Load more activity