All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hmmmmmmmmm. Cold feet. WYR live in Middle-earth or Minecraft?
  3. Wierdo

Hi

I've been making my friends read the books too Anyway, favorite color of cheese?
  4. Go back a bit and you'll see the interpretation method
  5. Fair enough. For your bane, you shall forever be confused about what we're saying.
  6. Don't worry, it's really not that complicated if you look closely at it.
  7. Hey there! Welcome to the Shard! If you could visit any country on Roshar for a week (of the countries you know), which country would you visit and why?
  8. Defense. WYR have freezing cold feet forever or always be overheating?
  9. I will say, keep in mind that just because you have symptoms of one things, doesn't mean you have it. I already know I have OCD. But if you already know you have it... yeah.
  10. Probably the last time I’m a rank that contradicts my username. (Unless I get to Wyrn)
  11. With, I think. The illusion of control is helpful to me. Also without a visual reference the spinning is likely to make me puke, and I dont want to die covered in vomit. Offence or Defense?
  12. Oh...this is hard. Maybe freeze? In the instance you are going to be pushed out of an airplane without a parachute, would you rather go with or without a blindfold?
  13. "What's going on?" Sharpo asked as he stuffed the tea bags in his bag and runs outside with Kaza.
  14. I thought you couldn't give a specific amount away? Vasher learned how to give away his breath without giving away his divine breath, but i dont remember any instance where someone was able to give a portion of their breath away. In the above scenario the soldiers would never get their breath back as it is now one unit in the general. I suppose they could awaken something small to use a few breaths, give the rest to someone else, take the few breaths back from the object, pass those to the soldier, and then take the rest back. This seems very inefficent and probably wasteful, thoughts?
  15. Huh. It might be worth looking into seeing if I have that
  16. Today
  17. I have always been under the impression that a given living shard blade weighs the same no matter the shape, hence you might as well make it big. It is a Spren manifesting themselves physically, so in my opinion, it should be the same weight regardless. Am I correct in assuming this or is there evidence to the contrary?
  1. Load more activity