All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Guys I know I got kidnapped but maybe war isn't the best option . . .
  3. Loyalty is an issue apparently lol. one throwing the other under the bus.
  4. "actually, what do you want to do?"
  5. ... arent you the one who's actively trying to start a minor holy war?
  6. Good lord. Who do i need to tackle with my gangly five foot 4 inches frame with reckless abandon?
  7. The Lightweavers, Skybreakers, and Elscallers are noted in the Order descriptions as having the most personalize Ideals, so they should be the most compatable with the rest. The Lightweaver just has to be Honest with themselves about what they are doing (or not) with the other Order, Skybreakers just need to be fulfilling some external Law which can easily be another Radiant and/or they're Order's Ideals, and Elsecallers are all about prefecting themselves and that can still just be "Be the Best {Insert Order Here} I can Be". For Surge combinations, a commonly mentioned one a combination that grants Gravitation and Friction for max aerial speed, Edgedancer/Skybreaker maybe. I think a Bondsmith that has access to Division would be terrifying because I think it would manifest as Spiritual Division, and be absolute hell with cascading destruction of Connections and even spiritwebs. I once theorized that an Order with both Progression and Cohesion might get a resonance that lets them modify Living things as as a fleshcrafter that modifies the living things at the surgical/physical level more like Selish ReSealing.
  8. Block literally is threatening anyone who worships the stick. im pretty sure that counts. Hey-
  9. have a glass jar. the inside is lined w/ ash for some reason... I have a half-dragon half-plant thing.
  10. I move to the past and teleport the sandwich out of the box, then run move to a cave on Pluto, so that whenever Lord Spirit goes to the future, there’s no sandwich in the box. Wahahahahaaaa
  1. Load more activity