All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. But I won
  3. Heal Safire, hurt Tom. Deteca- 7 Safire - 5 Tamika - 7 Ember - 6 Nultūk - 3 GWLU - 5 Ben - 5 Brandy - 5 Butt - 9 Tom - 6 Silence - 8 Wes - 6 Ghanderflaffle - 8
  4. From the album The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

YES, it's finally ready! I have spent so long working on this and it's finally done! One might look at this and think, "Yeah, feminism!" and I look at this and go, "Shards, I need more male characters." I guess we got Trewee in there, so that's nice. But anyway... I took a lot of shortcuts while making this, particularly in the arms. You'll see little things that are left out, but when you focus out, it looks awesome as a whole. I had a lot of fun drawing this. In case anyone is wondering who these faces are (they've honestly become quite iconic to me) we have, from left to right, Ember, Star, TVG in her most human form, Thought, and Zeoy! Ember is really frustrating to draw small - I don't have as much freedom with shading. In fact, that's why it took me so long to complete. Hopefully I'll be able to draw a better version of her later and show the fullness of her thin limbs and height. And speaking of height, these character are NOT to scale. Here's what it should be.
  5. Hurt Nultūk, heal Ghanderflaffle Deteca- 7 Safire - 4 Tamika - 7 Ember - 6 Nultūk - 3 GWLU - 5 Ben - 5 Brandy - 5 Butt - 9 Tom - 7 Silence - 8 Wes - 6 Ghanderflaffle - 8
  6. *picks up cat* its for snuggling purposes *walks away to read*
  7. Heal Safire, hurt Tom. Deteca - 7 Safire - 4 Tamika - 7 Ember - 6 Nultūk - 4 GWLU - 5 Ben - 5 Brandy - 5 Butt - 9 Tom - 7 Silence - 8 Wes - 6 Ghanderflaffle - 7
  8. I read it but had nothing to say
  9. No, that other guy. Him, over there. See?
  10. first verse

Gati stopped trying to pick up Truth and backed away slowly from encroaching soldiers. She reached mentally and shoved at the ones coming near her, undoing their movements, making them walk backward. She went to do the same with the ones holding Tion and whatever they'd injected him with, but couldn't. I'm weakening, she thought. In bursts. She settled for the only thing she could, Negating anyone who approached her. *** It hit Izzy with the force of a sledgehammer to the face. She buckled under it, actually falling to her knees. TRUTH IS IN DANGER. Most of the time, using her instinct was a conscious decision. She didn't control what she got, but when she got it was up to her. Every now and then, though, if something was really important - well, except for that time the etymology of the Cahayan word for 'blue' punched her off her horse - it came to her hard and fast and without warning. She shook her head blurrily, replaying that sentence in her head. Truth was in danger, so Negation probably was as well. And they'd gone to get Sensation - was he, too? She thrust herself to her feet again and stared at the other deities, who'd been remarkably quiet, even when she tried to start up a conversation. "Danger," she shouted at the top of her lungs, hoping that this time they would listen, even if she was just a mortal and just a teenager. "The ones who went after Sensation, they're in danger!" @John Flamesinger @Dr. Dapper @Blessing of Potency @RayOfSunshine @Truthless of Shinovar @xinoehp512
  11. That's exactly what it's doing. Thanks. I disabled it. I'll try to find some threads to engage in and see if it worked.
  12. I guess you could say that she's a..
  13. Is it doing the large space, then a number, then the quote itself thing? If so, I think we found out it was Grammarly doing that, but someone who remembers better will correct me if I'm wrong.
  14. Hurt Safire, heal Ghanderflaffle Deteca - 7 Safire - 4 Tamika - 7 Ember - 6 Nultūk - 4 GWLU - 5 Ben - 5 Brandy - 5 Butt - 9 Tom - 8 Silence - 8 Wes - 6 Ghanderflaffle - 7
  15. I'm in for the upcoming Monday.
  16. Well, at work I’m Mr Breaker, but you are welcome to call me Fate.
  17. I may be going out on a limb here... but I think that Sanderson names the Shards...
  18. When you misread "Autumn" as "Atium".
  19. *is ashamed*
  20. I’m planning on looping some of Invo’s plot ideas (aka world fragmenting) into my plot as a side effect of what the Stranger is doing over the course of the Era leading up to the re-spiking.
  21. brandon sanderson

I do have to say, that this announcement doesn't excite me all that much. Glad it does him. I used to watch Shad's videos and all, but now I just can't do it.
  1. Load more activity