All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Janet (I think that’s her name)? The horse lady that doesn’t like Kaladin?
  3. Aviars are not new. Else the remark about nobody finding a new kind of Aviar in a long time makes no sense. They also have a university. So why haven't they found out that you can have multiple Aviars? I would propose that it is not quite so easy as Sixth of the Dusk makes it sound you must bond near the Eye of Patji the chick to be added must be really young it must recently have gotten the worm
  4. Woop, woop - congratulations! Non-fiction?
  5. About two years ago, I was reading through the Stormlight Archives for the first time. I can’t remember when I learned about it, but I recall that at some point I was talking to a fellow Sanderfan when she told me that a lot of Sanderson’s works take place in the same universe. I was shocked, and as soon as I finished SA, I hopped over to Mistborn and started reading. She told me about Hoid too, so I freaked out whenever I saw him in Mistborn.
  6. Your life as a Returned was very short, only a little over 6 hours.
  7. That depends, is he real? Which was very fun, but only stressed him out more.
  8. Honestly I lost all hope of 100,000 posts, I'm just waiting for a more reasonable number. 610
  9. Perfect! I always wanted a batman clone slave collectible like that! I have an old satellite filled with dead superheros.
  10. But accidentally bought a pie-diving ticket instead.
  11. He decided to go skydiving to relieve some stress.
  12. Still going to take forever. The Longest Thread only has like 25k posts. 609
  13. For he had wanted to be friends with Ene.
  14. I asked my cousin what his favorite book was, and he said The Way of Kings, so I eventually read it and was hooked. I can't remember if he told me about the Cosmere or if I figured it out through Hoid.
  15. I dont think the elims will try to protect pyro if they have a bodyguard. even if they were planning to, our conversation will probably dissuade them. now that you think of it, we could wait for bartender to kill pyro, although that is a little bit more risky.
  16. Granted. He realizes he has claws right after using them to cut your throat. He dies of guilt. I wish for a Larkin.
  17. Today
  18. *slaps forehead* Right.
  19. speaking of which, why do you think we should lynch Pyro now? What useful information do you think we'll gain if we do so? For example, I'd prefer to learn whether the elims have a bodyguard by letting the bartender try to deal with Pyro instead. If that doesn't work, we can waste a cycle dealing with pyro.
  20. Well, they died of inactivity, while i think bleeder submitted quite a few kills.
  21. Why? What makes you think Hammond wasn't Bleeder?
  22. @R J I don't think I could pick one either to be honest.
  23. Hm, as long as it has a reason... I still think we should be lynching Pyromancer.
  24. I don't really know why megasif has decided to vote on Coda though. @Megasif, some explanation would be nice.
  25. Does this apply to lynching? If it does i guess elims know the alignment of a lot of people, perhaps even bleeder. Pyro might want to tell us... we could also look for people who changed their vote off Elkanah after they claimed Dowser. Someone care to explain why you are voting on Coda? It seems strange that you both jump on someone who is not the outed and claimed elim? It is a bit too obvious, but i don't know. One of you could be bleeder, and the other an elim or village doing something weird. I don't think Hammond was bleeder, so megasif is not bleeder. still might be DeTess. or they are both elim. I dont know, i just think we should at least kill the elim first.
  1. Load more activity