This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. That’s the opposite of smart! New word: Simple
  3. Today
  4. Hyoukane

Stormlight artworks 2023-2024

My humble Stormlight Archive drawings in 2023-2024
  5. "nothing at the moment. it can all wait."
  6. adonis staggered back in surprise. he could taste blood. he took one last look towards the volcano before looking back at aaron. "i saved you! i made sure that the others won't kill you. you have betrayed not just me but every other enemy of the capitol." adonis grabbed his spear before stabbing aaron in the chest. @Weaver of Lies
  7. Double post but idc. I'm reading through the smedry games and...I'm assuming goose and merp are from the cytoverse games (which I didn't read)? What is their backstory? Because I'm adding to the Hunger Games History Book as I am reading through the smedry games and feel like there is some context I'm missing.
  8. Guys guy please- Please help- Someone stop letting me write at night- Especially creepy stuff- I'm giving myself nightmares and I can't sleep- How do you turn off your imagination??? Red:
  9. I'm sure many of you have heard about the refiner's fire and how we are being refined in the refiner's fire and that we need to go through intense heat to become purified and all that awesome stuff. But today I learned something crazy! It has to do when silver is purified. It goes through all the heat and pounding and all that, but the way that they know that the silver has been purified is when they can see their own reflection in the silver. So literally He is refining us, and we will be completely purified once God looks at us and sees in us a reflection of himself, of course not literally, but in every other way.

And man that just hit me. Like He is refining us so that we can become like Him.

That's all.

10. I'm making a comic and I'm super hyped to share with you all

11. Welcome to the shard!
  12. Welcome to the shard! Whats your favorite character?
  13. .... I think I have a new goal in life. cuddling and reading a book sounds awesome.
  14. literally some of my best dates ever were just us cuddling and reading a book together
  15. Yeah, group dates are def the plan. Most likely won’t go on actual dates until much later.
  16. (oh my gosh that so exciting!!!!) Hey, books are fire though. Fr though, dating can be really fun! I would definitely recommend getting group dates at first when you ask someone out, and do something simple! Going bowling or seeing a movie are classics, and I would definitely recommend them for first dates. Idk why I turned to advice lol.
  17. Hello! Welcome to the Shard! Would you like a cookie?
  18. Aredor

Hi

Welcome to the Shard! Would you like a cookie?
  19. Welcome to the Shard! Would you like a cookie?
  20. Oh my gosh I was just thinking about that. (Hamilton is coming to town next year and I have plans now) I’m actually starting to get excited for dating. I’m not used to it and it’s starting to freak me out that I want to be social voluntarily when it’s not about books.
  21. Well without help of another person I ment
  22. K none of the above this character is bald This character regrets not learning an instrument This characters legs seem too large in comparison to their torso.
  23. Okay it's been WAY more than a day, but here's some pictures from my walk.

Spoiler

20240422_175823.thumb.jpg.9747f3362f5b980c8a8f0d4936ee04c5.jpg

20240422_180021.thumb.jpg.bca726e730a0043ee3922019d94fa0cd.jpg

20240422_180236.thumb.jpg.aeebfc94791d1e604ba3b27e540aafa8.jpg

20240422_200851.thumb.jpg.c7cb75b9159ac31100c6169524629cf6.jpg

20240422_200855.thumb.jpg.aca859b067d133588eb83a2b377bef1e.jpg

20240422_201134.thumb.jpg.3f7bb26fdf29c6203cad122365e7f000.jpg

All taken at the same place as last time. I love that park.

1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Eddie, I live a long distance from the ocean and even I know that oceans are a bit wider than that 

:P

3. The cheeseman

The cheeseman

Eddie, you can't see land in at least one direction when you're near the ocean. That lake isn't nearly that large.

4. Edema Rue

Edema Rue

Noooooo I assumed it was like...an inlet? Is that what they're called? When the ocean sneaks in around a peninsula?? Or like...a bay? Or idk like a chonky river going into the ocean?? Orrrr...y'know what nvm xD

24. 1. I'd like to see you pick up a car and remove the tire without the help of a jack.
  1. Load more activity