All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. the Snapdragon is more focused on raining hecc-fire from above and causing chaos to the gnomes. to prove to be a threat, it razes the gnome camp with a potent ray of Blue Blazes. with their main front lines wiped out by dragon ex machina, the gnomes are set back a bit.
  3. I started playing all of the old campaigns in battle for wesnoth.
  4. @Just_a_Fan So, bedrock flying machines are bad, like, really bad. You have to have one sticky piston and one regular piston, and you need to make a platform for you to stand on so you don’t fall. You place the regular piston in the direction you want to go, and the sticky piston facing the way you want to be behind you. (This is because the normal piston pushes the sticky piston half, which pulls the normal piston half to itself.)
  5. Why would they know this? It's not in the Words of Founding and while Sazed mentions the bead and how it changed Elend, he never calls it Lerasium or montions that any Shard Metal should work for anybody (in fact, it reads to me like he's implying only this one type of bead works for normal people - by granting Allomancy). We don't know if they did or did not try those things, we only know that the Protagonists never discovered such records. However, it felt (to me) like they were laser focused on Hemalurgy, because (as Edwarn says) they felt powers should be held by those that deserve them (BoM Ch 27): But I'm not sure they even know about Era 1 Atium not being real Atium, since Harmony is possibly hiding that information even from Marsh. WoB: Hope that helps
  6. Draws my potato cannons, sitting in the middle of the camp and returns fire on the potato-people with fake potatoes. I also pull out a giant water gun and shoot the snapdragon with it.
  7. gosh dang it now I'm gonna be sad while I teach
  8. HI! Would you like a totally not hemalurgically spiked cookie?
  9. The four(?) of them walked downstairs, waiting for Pete to announce what they would be doing for the afternoon. @Edema Rue
  10. A Snapdragon appears. given scaling, it is more-or-less an actual dragon in this. the gnome camp is now coated in soot, due to a small part of Spudgart being set a-flame. smog clouds now flood the skies. the plant-dragon roars from above, zipping around at "unearthly" speeds. (3 mph.)
  11. "There's been a meteor strike." The police officer says. "Some claim it's brought monsters upon us... And... well we have some evidence that it did. Someone was killed... and by something that was NOT human. We're gonna' try and hunt these things down."
  12. Supposed to be doing classwork win! (Sorry for the one min)
  13. Listening to my teacher read poetry win (Sorry for the one min)
  14. 2. Seems unlikely since (as far as I know) I haven’t seen what preservation looks like other than just mist (I’m not countin Vin or Harmony, so that might be where I’m wrong)
  15. *checks Google & yt.* does bedrock not have flying machines? if it does, ping me a design.
  16. GitHub (WIki, Free and paid accounts, About the site) is usually the most reputable for amature coders to get testing, feedback, etc. Not sure on their account requirements since I don't have an account, but there are a number of ShareWare things I use that are hosted there because it includes things like anti-virus, version updates and history, etc. There are a lot of review articles for this as well, including GitHub specific reviews from Forbes, PCMag, TechRadar, etc.
  1. Load more activity