All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. wow! i love it! in a way... the art look amazing! that is good.
  3. "i could do with a scotch." roy said putting 10 pounds on the table. "i could try... it was dark. i saw shadows in the distance."
  4. "i dont think that there was any previous medical trauma."
  5. "hey lucid do you know why jenny is acting so strangely? i have madness powers that i could try and use to help." roy said genuenly consernd. @Wierdo edit: good night wierdo
  6. adonis sat by the others, spear in hand. he hears the sound of a few birds and starts to wish if there was any lakes near by to fish in... @Edema Rue
  7. Today
  8. Film Ideas:

- The Robot vs. Humans stereotype, but the 'Robots' are just people that live with VR headsets all the time now.

- A world where there is a way to travel for short periods of time to an alternate dimension where you basically live through a scenario in someone's shoes. Like mind meld and it's like they are making the same choices that the same person was making so that they can perfectly understand what someone went through. 

9. Jenny nodded, eyes still watering. It was hard to feign sadness about Edgar’s decision, so the girl was allowed to bleed through slightly to sell the illusion. This finally sent tears running down her cheeks. Despite literally being trapped inside of her own mind, she somehow still worried about that boy. Jenny was weak. “I wish I could help him. Help. Help is needed. H-“ She choked up, no longer able to speak.
  10. hey? new profile pic and name? i almost thought you were someone else.

11. *runs in* *steals cookies* *runs back to brown hair cult*
  12. Trogdor the Burninator!!!!

13. There is an R logo: Dunno if there exists a file of it off the shirt, though.
  14. I feel like this kind of defeats the point of clubs as distinct groups? This forum isn't meant for general discussion threads, that's what General Discussion or FGRS are for.
  15. roy walked through the streets of the deserted town searching for the bar. once he found it he opened the door and found chaos. a haki was sitting on the table in the background, an assassin was holding a blade to someones throught and a last person was in the corner looking like they just arrived. "I'm here for the mission. is this the right place?"
  16. "I did ask for an explanation, sooo-"
  17. “He said I’d be better off without him. I’m not really sure if that’s actually why he broke up with me, but he just hates himself so much, and I don’t know how to help him, and now I might’ve lost him forever, and-“ Jenny cut off. Tears sprang to her eyes unprompted. It’s too late. ”I’m sorry, you probably don’t want to hear about that.”
  18. Do you share Ed's vocabulary or something? "Well, what happened?"
  19. I’m not sure what that means. Keep talking about the breakup?
  1. Load more activity