All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. *Sips coke again, in a different corner this time, reading-*
  3. Nope. Well, I don't think so? *looks up* It actually sounds pretty cool... That's just me though. Have you ever had a paranormal experience (if yes, what was it)?
  4. kaymay ouveyay adhay onglay nougheay. ymay inway ownay.
  5. We have had general WYR threads before but they're dead, so new one works! No legs, I feel like there are better mobility devices to help with that. (Though if anyone with experience in the area thinks I'm wrong, feel free to teach me more ) Would you rather ride an elephant or a panda?
  6. With risk of offending some people, Biden. Why do you like chewing?
  7. Neither, both have their flaws. Who’s your least favorite president?
  8. Dude I went and reported a bot and in the report message, I put “Thanks for removing the bots, and have a great day” and opened up the alert about the emails being down and thought that Chaos had messaged me about putting more than was necessary in the report messages. I wouldn’t ordinarily be worried but I saw the bold letters so I was terrified. (Partially, it was mostly just that “oh crap, is he angry with me” fear.) Shoot, sorry @strmblsd, you can have more than just 5 seconds if you want
  9. Ok, not a part of this RP but was bored so I’m reading it. @Lotus Blossom, holy cow your last post was pretty awesome! Alright, Imma go now, have fun
  10. AAA- GUYS! 

SO- TODAY I WENT TO DI (Deseret Industries) AND I FOUND TWO BRANDO SANDO SHIRTS!!!!

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Wierdo

Wierdo

So many- It's amazing- I might send pics of the shirts later-

3. Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

That’s awesome! I was near a DI at my old house and it was awesome. 

4. Wierdo
  11. Jane's hands grip around a bottle as her mind buzzes with images of blood and masquerade masks. One flash keeps appearing. A card. A playing card. A ten of spades. Always. Was she going insane. Or could she only truly see her subconscious while unconscious? The ten of spades. The masks. The laughter. Always. @Edema Rue The sophistication of femininity is an unspoken lie of velvet yet whispered scream of marzipan. What could her mind know. The ten of spades. And that laughter. The laughter which was all too loud. Far too loud. Screeching laughter. About her. Against her. Spiraling.
  12. Today
  13. Aaron stabs him in the chest.
  14. Jane ran to the front door, but pressed up against it before she opened the door knob. "Okay, let's go." With a glance at Sharpo and Kaza @justice magician @TheRavenHasLanded she burst open, falling down into a protective-ish stance as she looked around the cottage @Edema Rue Jane... collapses... (I guess.)
  15. Tuol groans one last time, then sits up. ”well, that must have been an eventful night…”
  16. Update: 30 days without my phone starts today. I'll still be on here somewhat on my laptop, but activity will be inconsistent during this time. 

Y'all are awesome!

17. Aaron groans, then reaches up a hand for Adonis to help him up.
  1. Load more activity