All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. ###{+91-} 9928979713 bring back ex love back in california ###{+91-} 9928979713 bring back ex love back in california ###{+91-} 9928979713 bring back ex love back in california ###{+91-} 9928979713 bring back ex love back in california ###{+91-} 9928979713 bring back ex love back in california ###{+91-} 9928979713 bring back ex love back in california ###{+91-} 9928979713 bring back ex love back in california ###{+91-} 9928979713 bring back ex love back in california ###{+91-} 9928979713 bring back ex love back in california ###{+91-} 9928979713 bring back ex love back in california ###{+91-} 9928979713 bring back ex love back in california
  3. A very late thanks Edema! Also, I wrote another thing, that's probably marginally decent! I'm a big fan of it, even if it did end up kind of being a story that exists to support cool worldbuilding. Any thoughts on how to improve would be welcomed.
  4. Del watches in shock as her teammate get betrayed Aaron. Even though he managed to take the traitor down with him, there's no way she can trust the other two who came with him. She runs off towards the forest in fear.
  5. I think there are currently no plans on implementing badges on the forum.
  6. Aaron felt the spear enter his body. This was the one that would kill him. He knew it. He could feel it. Blood spurted from his chest as he felt the life leaving his body. Go…win, Jane. I tried to help. Aaron fell to the ground, his body lifeless. His dead body appeared next to Jane. @Lotus Blossom
  7. I cannot tell if this is an attempt at stealth sarcasm or not, so I will reply as if the comment were genuine. Please use the search feature as your first option. Advanced search on this site is actually rather robust and spending a bit of time early to get used to how it works will save you hours of time in the future. Summary: Hope that helps
  8. Middle of the night somewhere else in the world win!
  9. Merp is a taynix (slug) from The cytoverse games that kind of ended up as the center of a cult. He hasn’t appeared in the Smedry game (yet). Goose is the conductor of the train between districts (see the “The Train” thread) Thanks for working on the history book. I’ve been meaning to work on it, but I keep getting distracted.
  10. Today
  11. What song do you want to be played at your funeral? Bluey
  12. Any other way we could get access to it? Would be fun to try!
  13. "edgar has this weird sence of duty. has had it for a long old time now. its gotten much worse ever since Kylee died. he still blames himself for that. i know roy blames edgar a lot for that."
  14. “He thought he was doing me a favor. I don’t understand it at all. He was convinced that he’d hurt me if we stayed together.” She shut her eyes tightly and projected her next words inwards as she spoke. The girl needed to understand this. Honestly, this was doing her a favor. ”You’re not supposed to leave someone if you love them.” … … …cat…
  15. "yes, yes, i mean beyond that. edgar was horrible to brake up with you. whats not to love about you. you guys were perfect for eachouther."
  16. “I, um… I’m not doing too well. Edgar broke up with me.” Jenny hung her head and sniffled a bit. She wasn’t allowed to bleed through this time for fear that she would manage to start ranting about cats. It took quite a bit of effort to pretend to feel bad about the situation when it had provided such a good opportunity. She wiped her face with her sleeve to hide a brief smile. Catsandbootscatsandbootscatsandboots…
  17. jace starts up his healing. it should feel like you have just jumped into a warm bath. shocking at first but something that relaxes all the tension in your muscles. "hummm thats strange. outher than a few bruises and a scar that I've delt with you seem perfectly healthy. yet something still seems wrong to me." jace said letting his healing wash over jenny.
  18. “Oh, sure! Thank you!” Apart from the bruises, Jenny appeared to be perfectly healthy. Nothing else seemed amiss, apart from a somewhat still-healing scar from her side wound. kittyCATkittyCATkittyCAT…
  19. "do you want me to have a look at them? well not look look but- i can work my magic on them if you want."
  20. “Jace? Um, I’m fine.” Was he catching on? Jenny opted to feign confusion, furrowing her brow slightly. ”I’ve got some nasty bruises on my back, though. Slamming into windows isn’t very fun.” caaaaaAAAAAAAAT…
  21. i did it anyway. jace "jenny look at me! is there anything i can do to help?" he said grabbing jenny's shoulder and moving her to look into his eyes.
  22. Thanks for helping me out as well, you made my day. If I face any issue, I will ask by starting my own thread.
  1. Load more activity