All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. no.you have gone too general for the whole answer.
  3. Yeah, but you could draw a circle around the eclipse and have the bind points connect. Then go with lines of forbiddence on the sides. Only problem is according to the rules of the tournaments, when your first circle is breached you lose no matter how many you have inside
  4. Yeah, you could draw it before hand in like a "Chaulking Creation" and draw it as quick as you can. Then you just click and drag and it redraws it for you. In the same time you drew it on the creation menu. In the creation menu you can specify the speed, strength, and health based on the drawing where you identify the parts, either legs or claws or teath or a shell. Size would also help with health. Overall detail adds a overall buff to all stats!!
  5. Hello all! Second to last entry! It's almost at 6000 words because I added a few in edits (of course). This one focuses on everyone who wasn't in last week's chapter. I could probably split this into two, but I sort of like how everything rolls up to the end. Let me know what you think. In addition, I'd like to know if the timeline on M's section of the chapter makes sense, and if you can fit it into what is happening in the rest of the book. Alright, rip it to shreds! As usual, all comments are welcome. Previously: E coaxed S out of his room after a strange chime went off. The maji are interested in S's new house. R got some information from a source, and M wants to restart the Society. R reveals the location of the Coalition's headquarters, but can't get there, and everyone is called to the Assembly, where the Coalition unveils an ancient being. E and R discuss the revelation, S visits the Eff in a private audience, and M continues recruiting. Re manages to meet with the coalition, learns E and I's true species, and confronts E. E trades herself for I and S takes I in. The rest of the cast gathers at the wall, and meet the Eff. They learn some new things, then the chime stops as something comes through the wall. We go back to E, who discovers the Coalition's headquarters, and meets some new, strange friends. Back to S and Co at the wall, who finally find out what the chime was all about. We drop in on M, who showed the new two-house recruits what's he'd been doing. Meanwhile, S and I go through the wall with WW, and find out what's on the other side. E learns about her species from the others, and fends off an assault. Re observes one of the LC attack the Eff, but discovers a way to create a portal to their base. Meanwhile, S and I explore the new facet with WW, and meet the ruler of that facet. M and co start work on the Device, and E learns more about the L.C. S and WW go to a new House, and Sam learns about a surprising ability. We switch to R and Co, who are infiltrating the LC's headquarters, where they come across a room of surprising artifacts.
  6. “Fair enough,” Rob said. “You don’t have plans to go with anyone?”
  7. That's just what we think is the second one. I think so too, but there is no evidence at all. Just a bunch of hunches.
  8. No it doesnt. It says right next to it. "Disputed, Citation needed"
  9. Today
  10. Mind-blown.....
  11. I don't remember when and where a quote would be, I just remember always thinking that the Nightwatcher is the second Bondsmith Spren, and Coppermind backs me up here.
  12. I don't recall that ever being in any of the books, could you quote it? Im not arguing, just asking. I do have many different theories with bondsmiths and Storm father, nightwatcher, and the water one with a bunch of faces are the three being one of them. Also i thought maybe the third one could be a corrupted bondsmith that bonded with odium but that one is probably the farthest from the truth. Also, maybe the third one could have a partial bond to both honor and cultivation spren. Maybe acting as the moderator for the other 2 bondsmiths. Makes sense since they are supposed to unite. And if one is working with each influence stuff could get messy.
  13. I might be wrong but I believe Nightblood would just start sucking his Investiture: the metals he is burning but also all he has stored in his metalminds. It would take longer than compared to a person with 'normal' amount of Investiture but it'd kill him sooner or later (and I'm not even talking about his age).
  14. The Stormfather himself confirmed it, as I recall.
  15. main plot

Lusk stood silent, watching as communications between the guild began to increase and more information and discussions of tactics began to spread around the restaurant. Lusk smiled. At last, the meeting was getting somewhere. He listened to Lita, about how she told that the appearance of an alliance could make things worse, and it was better to do it covertly. Another high-ranking DA member said a private alley network for evacuations could be possible. Great. Alleys were all around the city anyway, using them as a way to evacuate would mean more refugees could evacuate, faster. TUBA seemed to have information beyond what Lusk had expected, and it all seemed to be due to that future-seer of theirs. A powerful resource indeed, and Lusk made it in his notes to update the Ghostbloods’ knowledge on TUBA’s arsenal. The information was sparse, but it was new, and Lusk appreciates that. The talk of spren spying got him slightly nervous but the future-seer again relieved his worries. “So, to conclude,” Lusk said, as the center of discussion had begun to shift from tactics to who needed to be out on a leash and who was or wasn’t lying. “The DA will assist with evacuations, the Vortex must be shut down at highest priority as the future-seer said, and we must keep our alliance secret to misguide Lord Ajax. In fact, if their spren know about this meeting, it might even be in our best interests to pretend that it went terrible. Furthermore, we will need scouts in other cities to search for Ajax, and more researchers near the Vortex so we can learn how to shut it down in a non-destructive way.” He clapped his hands together. “Is that all?”
  16. How do we know that?
  17. Taylor Kitsch!! He looks gruff enough and his eyes are slightly almond shaped. He did a great job with ghe attitude in John Carter
  18. No, we already know that the Nightwatcher is one, and she's of Cultivation, not Honor
  19. Maybe the 3 bondsmiths each bonded to a manifestation of Honor? On physical (the highstorm) one cognitive (the storm father) and one spiritual (Honor himself, or maybe Ishar)
  20. immortal words

I got a feeling it would be somwthing like "I will lead those who can protect others, even if they may die protecting", that's why he couldn't say it. He can't let Tien die again. He's to afraid of letting his friends (possibly squires) go into danger to protect others. That's also why he assigned himself to the most dangerous shifts guarding people in WoR.
  21. Right. I was suspicious of Straw, no denying it, but...I did not want this result from the lynch. Two police Hazekiller strengthens my convictions that an Eliminator Thug and an Eliminator Lurcher would be possible—with Hazekillers to block their abilities, they’d not have been as hard to kill, which again points me toward Lum. In a quite frustrating manner, the vote patterns have given us little to work with—Devotary voted late enough in the cycle that Coop was forced to vote in self-preservation, though I’m curious that he chose Straw over Lum. I suppose it somewhat makes sense, though we may have to have a wasted lynch at some point if Lum is actually evil.
  22. Chaotic Neutral, although Chaotic Evil could be argued.. Neutral because Nightblood has no morality, or at best very little, and is not actively trying to hurt or help anyone. Or Evil, becuase Nightblood will happily slaughter people who don't really deserve it a desperate attempt to obey his directive, although his lack of agency might place the blame on his creators/wielders. Chaotic because even though he is trying to at all times follow one law, his law is so vague and his ability to comprehend that law so small that obeying the directive perfectly, or even getting remotely close, is impossible.
  23. There is nothing to forgive. You rebel, I burn your city. You kill my grandparents, I kill you. That is just what honor demands. There is nothing warped here. There is nothing to forgive in the first place. It is dishonorable not to avenge relatives. His comrades, in fact his best friend, spurned him for just doing the honorable thing. And well, if the Alethi as a whole defend your enemy, then you attack them as a whole in form of their capital. Evi took away a weapon of their people for her personal benefit. She is praised for being a peacenik. People here are very much measured with two different rules.
  24. They still need a working larynx and tongue. Some teeth also help. And they do use at least the general knowledge of the talker. If it were literally just an unmade speaking, the majority of the death rattles would have to be in a foreign language, or, assuming they are using the language of the location foreign visitors would have to start speaking a language they do not know or lose their accent. Yet not everybody would wish for the knife to slip. Everybody on Roshar being OK with predicting the future is very much against Vorinism. And why use a child or agree to that? Even the Diagramm uses the terminally ill or beggars or criminals. The general public would insist on such a selection. Odium can see at least partially the future. As can Renarin. He does not need his champion to already have agreed. Granted, his plans can fail, but he may learn from failure.
  25. Thanks for telling me, may I have a link?
  26. This is being discussed in its own topic now.
  1. Load more activity