All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Jar Man pulls up weeds with worrying efficiency. its scary.
  3. He hesitates, and the light stutters. However, the melody is quickly regained and the light intensifies slightly. "None of that will matter if we can't leave early in the afternoon," he hums.
  4. MidThunder

Laser Cut Tiles and Wood

I use art from the coppermind and stormlight quotes to make signs.
  5. "Boo." he takes his shovel and shoves it into the ground.
  6. "Careful," she muttered, just loud enough for him to hear. "Someone could show up at any time."
  7. Actually, that does make sense. Yeah I'm pretty dang sure I don't have that. I will say, this weird thing happens what I listen to music. When I'm listening to pretty much anything, I get this like... physical sensation. I'm not sure how to explain it, um... Imagine, like... uhhhhhhh. Struggle. Oh! Imagine that when you're listening to music, there's, like, one of those rubber ball massage things being rolled over your skin (idk how else to describe it). Kinda weird, but I literally don't know how to describe this at all. Like when the music gets higher I'll feel it a lot in my head, but when it gets lower I'll feel it in my shoulders and arms. If the song has a beat at all I feel that in my chest, and I can actually feel the lyrics in my head; it's strange. I only listen to music with headphones, so I'm not actually feeling heavy vibrations, my brain is just wigging out I guess. It's weird. I kind of like it though. It's useful for picking apart songs because I can literally feel it lol.
  8. Pic hesistates for a few moments, looking around the field, then he begins to hum softly. His staves appear, and each line wrapped around his fingers. His melody was calming, yet cheerful, with a simple progression. The stave began to glow green, and all of the weeds bent slightly towards his fingertips. He knelt down and got to work. With his magic, he was able to get weeds out without struggling or digging for the roots. They seemed to tear themselves out of the ground to get into his hands. "If you want to sing along, it will help you too," Pic hums to her.
  9. Basically all the letters and numbers and sounds and basically all the senses have colors associated with different things, so if I see the letter E for example, it's green. It's hard to explain, cuz I still see it as black on the screen, but it just turns green in my head. Full words usually have a main color, usually the same as the first letter, but the main color kind of overshadows the rest of the colors. Same for numbers. It also happens with sounds and music. Music's especially cool because it's like a bunch of colors just swirling around, usually based on one color that the overall song sounds like. And it's all like, just naturally built in, all the things are just naturally whatever color they are. As a kid I would get confused in alphabet books or whatever when the letters didn't have the right colors. Idk if that made any sense, cuz it's really hard to accurately describe thoughts, but yeah.
  10. *raises nightblood* "DESTROYING EVIL WIIIIIIN" *sheathes* Ow.
  11. Jar Man takes out a shovel from his cloak that really shouldn't have fit, but it did.
  12. She knelt down next to him and started trying to weed.
  13. Coinshots are cool for books, but feel like it would be more helpful to be able to pull things to me than to push them away.
  14. Pete watched for a moment, then shrugged and went back inside.
  15. Oh! I hit 3k posts a while ago, so Hoorayyy

16. Welcome to the Shard!! Do you have a favorite kind of bagel?
  17. Could you send me the link to the spreadsheet also. I am very impressed and like this a lot
  18. . . . warm . . . ". . ." She . . . ". . ." Cold . . . . . . warm . . . ". . ." She . . . ". . ." Cold . . .
  1. Load more activity