All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. He grunts. "Yall are too sheltered. I've caused hell in several different governments, and you don't know about it?"
  3. "This worlds greatest assassin, it seems, if I've never heard of them."
  4. "Yeah . . ." Kurtis blushed a little, embarrassed. Should he have told him that? He was supposed to seem in charge.
  5. *Sips coke* "This is Chaos" "Wait- HAHA- I accidentally made a joke!"
  6. *Understands that this is merely one instance and doesn't make the person* *Also is still dying at the joke*
  7. "Not really," He said with a shrug. "But I've only been on the planet for a few months."
  8. "Does Sleeper ring a bell? Outside of this... group, I suppose." He sits down with swagger.
  9. Terrance was near her, also silent though not unalert.
  10. Jar Man stirs a little bit, but eventually back to his sleep. He mutters something about the town being boring.
  11. It’s a free-write thing, but it’s a story I’ve already started, but don’t want to write the ending before I’ve gotten too far in.
  12. *chugs the rest of the ginger ale, then runs away cackling*
  13. What does that mean? I’ve seen people tell Chaos happy birthday and he responded with thanks.
  14. Your mother is incredible!! Granted back when I was dating I was the one to make jokes like that.
  15. Pic took out his staves, looped them around his arms, hummed a marching beat, and took JM out of Aventine's hands. Stepping to the beat, he carried JM up the stairs to the room.
  16. Today
  17. Edwarn’s manipulative nature and the way his schemes unfold until they eventually fail is a classic trope in storytelling, particularly in TTRPGs where players’ actions can unpredictably influence the outcome. Incorporating such a character into your own TTRPG campaign could add depth and intrigue.
  1. Load more activity