All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I have only listen to the first nine. But out of those I think The Bellmaker in my favorite. Also if you want to enjoy them in a new way I would recommend getting at least one of them as an audio book. It has a full cast of people including Brian Jacques himself reading some of the roles
  3. how have u not seen les mis?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

also...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

4. Waiiiiiiit. Okay three things: 1. Hot shoot nuggets I DIDN'T REALIZE. Well now I have a granddaughter, I guess. That's never happened before. 2. I'm not ancient. Lol. 3. Hello new granddaughter of mine. I feel honored to be part of this now three-to-five person family.
  5. fsy online training complete :).

i just want my schedule 

like i know there's thousands of employees they are scheduling, but c'monnnnnnnnn

6. As he said this, Edgar felt hatred bubbling up through him. Why was Roy always such a bully? Someone had to put a stop to this. He stood, ready to confront Roy. Then he immediately fell to the floor, shaking in pain.
  7. Granted, you imagine it all because it wasn't bolded. I Steal The Sandwich Using The Power Of Capitalization.
  8. I know I'm necroing this, but I wanted to inform you all that the Jack Vasel Memorial Auction kicks off on Thurday. If you have the funds to bid for a game, I strongly recommend checking it out. The story for how the whole thing started is very moving and the funds go to help board gamers in their times of need. P.S. This is hosted on BGG
  9. I hope they call me on a mission, now that I have grown a foot or too

I hope by now that I am ready, to teach and preach and work as missionaries do

10. Today
  11. What if, instead of adapting Stormlight or Mistborn or what not, when the Cosmere finally comes to us as a movie or a show, it’s a whole new series. New world, in the Cosmere, rules of investiture that we know and love, part of the Cosmere’s canon, but not a book we’ve already read. Think it could work?
  12. "jenny dont look at me!" roy said harshly
  13. They reached the cottage, and Jane knocked briskly. @Edema Rue
  14. The war has been postponed for now. Not for much longer though.
  15. Was this Roy’s fault? Had he done something to Ed? Jenny glared at the back of his head. Ed was hurt. Roy being mean to him was never good, although normally Ed seemed to handle it alright. But in his current state, he might not be able to. She unconsciously placed a hand on Sword’s concealed hilt. She then realized that her eyes were opened and the window was right in the center of her field of vision. She quickly shut them again, tensing up. Hopefully they’d leave this terrifying place soon. @Weaver of Lights
  16. oh my... hello stick! now this is a surprise. i have a lot of them digitally i think i don't have any left physically. my favourites were redwall and matemio.
  17. i think the war has been postponed for now. The Stick should hopefully maintain his non interference rule.
  18. "no and no. i can fund it i supose..."
  19. "that could work! when would you like to start it?"
  20. roy looked at edgar once more before turning away in distain. what ever it was he would get over it he was sure.
  21. ok so i didn’t get my work done before 4:30

but imma still post a song

i’m playing piano on this one so tempo might get a lil weird in spots, and also the vocal run on the third-to-last word got messed up cuz my fingering got weird on the piano and i started panicking T~T

but enjoy!

this is Au Revoir by OneRepublic, covered by Kajsa in the piano room with not-so-great acoustics 

(and yes i know you didn’t ask for it but you’re getting it anyways. as well as some freya ridings that’ll come out a lil later tonight or sometime over the weekend)

1. Edema Rue

Edema Rue

Ahhhh I’m at rehearsal rn but I’ll listen when I get home!!

1. Load more activity