All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Hmm. I guess that makes sense. The word disease confused me because it brings to mind something more serious than just a cold.
  3. HonorPreservationAutonomyLightweaverElsecallerStonewardRegalHeraldCoinshotLurcherPewterarmSootherSmokerSeekerLeecherMistbornCrasher (Skimmer/Coinshot)Gold CompounderReturnedElantrian EliminatedT as the sous chef, because they would be smelling and tasting all of the foods to make sure they tasted perfect, while the Returned would be head chef; I don't know why, but a returned seems like they would make a good chef!
  4. It's just an artifact of him storing health. While he stores he is much susceptible to "the sniffles" - and simply stopping his storage doesn't get rid of the cold he's caught while storing.
  5. “Light!” said Truthless, both indicating the curse from the Wheel of Time, and the fact that more luminescence would be needed to see Little Bear in all of the shadows.
  6. flamesinger theory

“I... yes, I think so,” Cheh said, unstrapping his seat belt and falling onto the ground with a thud. He worked himself up and looked out the window. Rainforest-like trees and alien greenery looked back at him. It was beautiful. “Wow,” He said. “How do we edit the pod?”
  7. Oh, so Mercy was a real person. With new sympathy Alask looked at Mart. No child should have had to see something like that. He answered her thank you with his eyes and continued the story: “So Tom brought out his sword, and the monster brought out its big, bad claws, and the two began circling each other in epic combat. “Tom would strike with his powerful sword and say: ‘You cause my village to live in fear!’ “And the monster would say: ‘Most of your village have never even met me but still keep sending people to kill me!’ “And as they continued to talk and fight Tom realised that the monster was making sense. That his village had just assumed the monster was evil and never allowed anyone to go there.”
  8. I am rereading Shadows Of Self, and noticed a line in chapter 5 where Wayne heals away his hangover when talking to Allriandre - it said that his sniffles would return because it was hard to heal diseases for some reason. Is there mention of Wayne having a disease anywhere else in the series? I don’t remember this.
  9. flamesinger theory

Light, fire, then they hit the ground. Jessys head was thrown backwards and she closed her eyes. When she opened them again she realized she must have passed out at some point. Feeling dizzy she groped for the safety belt, undid the straps. Falling out of her seat she landed on the ground. "Are you alright?" She asked the boy and pushed herself up.
  10. “Hello James,” Rob said, and waved with the arm Shana wasn’t gripping on. He looked at Shana, leaning on him, and at Ben, leaning on James, and would have smiled if he was any other person. Shana and Ben, like a cute injured couple. But Rob’s face remained stone serious, so no one could read his thoughts.
  11. Okay?
  12. Sims 2 for my Nintendo Gamecube
  13. Gooooooooooood, I’ll add you to the PM.
  14. first verse

—before they hopped on the carriage— As they hauled the Cahayan on the carriage Price walked over to where Sagitta leaned against it. “You should know, our bargain is completely verbal,” he said. “You haven’t been trapped by a contract yet, but currently this is how the agreement’s changed. “You can leave the testing at any time, or leave any individual experiment at any time. You may patrol the areas you are allowed to freely.” He looked at her. “Good?”
  15. 1. Wafflles. 100% Without a doubt. I just ate 4 of ‘em. 2. Human torso with a fish tail; I could move so much more efficiently in the water! 3. Ooh... this is a tough one! Probably scales, because it would just feel weird to have hair all over my body, not to mention how dirty I would get all the time. With scales though, I could be protected from all sorts of junk! 4. Tacos, but only if they’re hard shell! (*starts craving Cafe Rio*) 5. Dogs, you can just do more stuff with them, they seem to have more personality!
  16. flamesinger theory

Cheh leaned back and in the window he could see the rapidly approaching colour of a planet moving fast towards them - no, them moving fast towards a planet. “Shock absorbers acti—” The ship landed onto the planet with a jolt that sent the entire mainframe shuddering. As it skid against the grassy plateu’s of the land, bringing fire and dirt with every collision, it finally came to a rest next to a large tree. Lights and sounds were blaring at him and Cheh groaned, now he could understand why all those safety measures had needed to be taken.
  17. first verse

The change was so sudden, from what had seemed like an argumentative tone to the end of the discussion, like she had accepted he served his nation and that was that. “Haul him up,” Price said to the farmer and a couple minutes later the group was back on the trail, the familiar rythym of hoof beats on dirt kicking in again. The Cahayan boy was still bound by rope, a little piece of it attached to the wall so to limit lis movement. He was placed in the seat next to Sagitta. The formal man was looking irritated at the long trip, the crazy man was playing with a wooden toy and the woman was still looking at her feet. And the trip continued.
  18. " . . . " Little Bear slowly backed into the shadows.
  19. Yeah. Although, upon further investigation, it looks like this might've been a bot? Idk.
  20. Been playing a little bit of Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
  21. Luna suggested “Who the storming rusting colors are you?”
  22. 1. Pancakes or waffles? I also want to know. 2. Would you rather have a human torso and a fish tail or a fish torso and human legs? 3. Would you rather have fur or scales? 4. Tacos or burritos? 5. Dogs or cats?
  1. Load more activity