All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It’s a war of hugs But also, yeah it’s kinda a problem
  3. *pats child's head and also hugs* You guys are strangely attracted to war...
  4. For Unkeyed metalminds, you blank the Identity keyed to the metalmind and anyone can use it. I see two workarounds, 1. Wax mentions something about most people having some Terris blood in them, so if you blank the Identity but leave in the Terris part of the Identity, I think it might work, but have no way to test it. 2. You do some weird Connection tricks, not sure what, but Connection is powerful. Small paradox: When our Era 2 gang used some medallions, they tapped an UNSEALED nicrosilmind to tap an UNKEYED ironmind...why couldn't they make the ironmind Unsealed and save the extra step? This could be a precaution to balance it, or do the Malwish not have the understanding or skill, and Unsealed nicrosilminds are just easier, while the Unsealed ironmind is harder and has more steps.
  5. *threatens you with hugs from the army of people on the Shard until you feel good about yourself*
  6. Yeah...

That moment when you stumble into someone else's writing 

And are returned to the crying wreck

You were

Earlier...

April 18 - A day for tears. 

7. Nope! I find them quite fun. TPBM is made happy by Just-a-Stick
  8. I know what I have to do, but I don't know if I have the strength to do it. *shakily draws knife*
  9. "I just... I tried so hard-" He broke off, trying to sob quietly so as not to wake Anna in the kitchen.
  10. She put an arm around him, pulling him tight. “It’s not your fault.” Is…could he…could this be a lie too?
  11. Opinion on hemalurgy? because I like to ask people because I love it
  12. Making songs is hard. 

Idk why but I felt like writing my own song(s) and I have a pretty good idea of one in my head, but chords are just like ?????? and I'm very confused. 

The lyrics part isn't nearly as bad though, cuz I can words okay enough, but I don't think I have the confidence in my singing skills to actually sing the lyrics but oh well. It's still fun.

Music is really cool. 

1. justice magician

justice magician

You can do it!!

I have no advice for you, since I dropped music lessons in 6th grade, but I can do moral support!

2. Wittles

Wittles

Much appreciated!

13. "T-terminal illness... there isn't anything I can do." He whispered, half sobbing as he leaned against her too. "Why can't I save them..."
  14. Freja sat next to him, leaning against him slightly. “Is there anything that can be done?”
  15. Jacin nodded, moved into the other room, and sat down, head in his hands on the sofa. "You see..." He gulped and started again. "Anna... doesn't have very much time left." His voice broke as he tried to compose his anguish.
  16. You absolutely deserve better than the score you gave yourself, that was a wonderfully sad story.
  17. *somehow preserves the sitting in a corner while being flung into the other thread*
  18. Nooooooooooooooo Not the radiation based cheese magic!
  1. Load more activity