Other images in The Wheel of Time Fanart


7 Comments

Lunamor

Posted

I love the colors in this, it’s a really interesting take on Rand!

1

Share this comment


Link to comment
6 hours ago, Lunamor said:

I love the colors in this, it’s a really interesting take on Rand!

Thank you. I thought a lot about the colors haha. It's Rand from the 1st book when he goes to Caemlyn with Mat and covers up his 'heron marked blade' with the red cord thing!

1

Share this comment


Link to comment

Like your style, it reminds of a few different things that I can't quite think of....do you have any artists in particular that inspire you?

0

Share this comment


Link to comment
15 hours ago, Zelly said:

Like your style, it reminds of a few different things that I can't quite think of....do you have any artists in particular that inspire you?

Thank you! My artstyle is not very consistent lol I'm trying to move away from line work these days so any artist who uses flat shading/not a lot of lines inspires me. I really love heikala's art! https://heikala.com/

0

Share this comment


Link to comment

Oh, so emo!

He's totally got airpods in, listening to Elliot Smith's "Oh well, OK" as he shrugs and says "So I guess I'm the savior or whatever".

Your drawing has super nice line work, that's a great pose, the color is fantastic, and the composition is really good! Cool outfit too!

Nice work!

Edited by hoiditthroughthegrapevine
1

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 8/27/2020 at 3:40 PM, hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

Oh, so emo!

He's totally got airpods in, listening to Elliot Smith's "Oh well, OK" as he shrugs and says "So I guess I'm the savior or whatever".

Your drawing has super nice line work, that's a great pose, the color is fantastic, and the composition is really good! Cool outfit too!

Nice work!

thank you dude!

1

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now