Other images in The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Experiments In Pen

I was watching a show with my younger brother and I had access to a sheet of paper, but no pencil. I did, however, have a blue pen and TLT on the mind, so I drew the upper set of characters.

Drawing faces is hard enough, but drawing exactly what's in your head is even harder. With characters, you can't exactly have a picture to look at so you have to get good at recognizing what features to change and tweak to get what you want. When drawing in pen, you can't erase, so you have to pay attention and know what you're doing. This exercise was really fun and you can tell I get better as I go on. I wasn't sure if I should post this or not, but then I did the second set and it was cool. And for those of you who don't draw, it's an interesting concept. 



8

From the album

  • 75 images
  • 300 comments


46 Comments



I was hoping for a full image of the two of us making out on the floor, but that's enough

2

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Ax's Boyfriend said:

I was hoping for a full image of the two of us making out on the floor, but that's enough

Oh my Shards... You two are... you're beyond words.

1

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Oh my Shards... You two are... you're beyond words.

Come on, you know you want to

0

Share this comment


Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Ax's Boyfriend said:

Come on, you know you want to

I don't think I could. I am not skilled enough to depict such images.

0

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Shard of Thought said:

I don't think I could. I am not skilled enough to depict such images.

You're right.

Unless you're a true master, you are not worthy of the making out.

0

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, Ax's Boyfriend said:

You're right.

Unless you're a true master, you are not worthy of the making out.

That's right; still learning. Not that I would want to unleash such nightmarish pictures anyway. 

0

Share this comment


Link to comment
Ark1002

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Shard of Thought said:

That's right; still learning. Not that I would want to unleash such nightmarish pictures anyway. 

Nightmarish?

You mean beautiful? Divine? Godly? Perfect? Worthy of an anime devoted to it?

Edited by Ax's Boyfriend
1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Ax's Boyfriend said:

Nightmarish?

You mean beautiful? Divine? Godly? Perfect? Worthy of an anime devoted to it?

Well, no. But in your demented mind, maybe.

0

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Well, no. But in your demented mind, maybe.

Ah you're right

MULTIPLE animes.

0

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Ax's Boyfriend said:

Ah you're right

MULTIPLE animes.

Yes, animes that are shoved to the back of the Netflix selection that maybe one or two people watch. And those one or two people? That's Ark and Ax.

0

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Shard of Thought said:

Yes, animes that are shoved to the back of the Netflix selection that maybe one or two people watch. And those one or two people? That's Ark and Ax.

I would gladly watch them.

0

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Ark's Boyfriend said:

Because they would be about us? 

Plus i could uh have fun watching them

1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Shard of Thought said:

*smiles* What do you think?

Because neither of them are accurate.

I posted descriptions of us in TLT

0

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now