Other images in Cosmeme & Crossmere

Khriss & Nazh

Prompt is what Nazh wrote about during his mission in Words of Radiance:

Quote

To Khriss: You have no idea what I went through to recover this [Shallan’s sketch of Pattern] from the bottom of the Rosharan ocean. You owe me a new coat.

(Poor Nazh. Let's just give him a new coat XD)

Khriss & Nazh WEB.jpg

Nazh.jpg



26

From the album

  • 6 images
  • 24 comments


6 Comments

For some reason, the coat and the slicked back hair makes me think of a greaser.

This is a head canon I am 100% fine with. 

0

Share this comment


Link to comment

Is Khriss and Nazh a ship? After seeing this picture I felt like they really should be a ship.

0

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 2017/4/4 at 10:22 PM, Quiver said:

For some reason, the coat and the slicked back hair makes me think of a greaser.

This is a head canon I am 100% fine with. 

Haha... I didn't intend to do this :ph34r: But it's fun to see him like that!

On 2017/4/5 at 11:24 AM, Mr. Staccato said:

Is Khriss and Nazh a ship? After seeing this picture I felt like they really should be a ship.

I don't think so (for now) :P AFAIK there hasn't been any serious posts or fan art dedicated to this ship yet. But I quite like this pairing, not necessarily romantic, but as trustful partners. So... Let this piece be the first :wub: (Another cracked ship... again.)

On 2017/4/5 at 0:38 PM, Chaos said:

This is amazing. 

Thanks so much!

+ + +

Thanks for all the upvotes!

0

Share this comment


Link to comment

I really, really ship these two now. Like an old married couple trading witty banter with each other

1

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 2018/8/15 at 8:40 AM, Wyndlerunner said:

I really, really ship these two now. Like an old married couple trading witty banter with each other

Wow, glad you like them :wub:

0

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now