HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES

Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES last won the day on June 16 2022

HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES had the most liked content!

About HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES

• Birthday February 1

Contact Methods

• AIM
    Fire!
  • MSN
    My slimy narwhal
  • Jabber
    Jibber

Profile Information

• Member Title
    Player of roles
  • Interests
    Chainmail making , cello, Writitng, starting an at school blobfish cult( we had 132 members), swordplay, rpg's, board games, all the board games. Paper soldier armies. Wargames

HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES's Achievements

1. I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED. Hoid would probably verbaly destroy me if I ever met him but even that...
  2. I cede the point, but i think the statement stands even without that
  3. Fair but a survivorist would say something similar about kelsier and his actions. After all, his snapping was miraculous and lends credence to the idea that he was chosen to deliver a divine message. from their point of view the same is possible
  4. Ive had this idea brewing in my head for a while and have finally fleshed out a lot of the parallels. The story of kelsier deeply echoes many of the elements of the story of Moses in the book of Exodus. Both were members of the opressed group who were raised by the ruling class. Both play the role of a savior of their opressed people. Both inflict severe punishments upon the cruel ruling class. I can also see marsh as a kind of aaron figure. Any thoughts?
  5. So i have a nasty stomach bug right now, but its fine because if brandon has taught me anything its that anyone who has a terrible illness gets magic powers at the end of the book.

1. Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

XD

Now you'll have to wait a few hundred chapters for anything noteworthy to happen in your plot line!

6. So I just finished my tress reread and am wondering if we have any W.O.Bs on the topic of zephyr spores being used in flight. They seem to be a pretty renewable resource, after all there is a litteral
  7. So my friend (who I introduced to the cosmere) is convinced that the survival shard is adonalsium. As in adonalsium's conciousness survived in that shard. I dont think this is possible but dont know for sure. Is my friend's theory even plausible here?
  8. OH MY GOSH YOU WENT BACK ONLINE TODAY HOW ARE YOU-

9. Well i just read all of the books of another fantasy author (Jim Butcher specifically).Dont you just love post book depression.

1. Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

xD

Book depression is both... fun and not fun. 

2. Tea Leaf

Tea Leaf

Uh... Book depression, what book of his did you read?

10. Hoid... come back to the shard... we miss you...

Also, happy belated birthday!