aneonfoxtribute

Members
  • Last visited

5 Followers

aneonfoxtribute's Achievements

1. And now I've finished Volume 16 of ReZero. Arc 5 is off to a great start, the ending was really damn good, I wasn't expecting what happened at all. It's taking all that I have to not continue to Volume 17 right now. I NEED to know what happens.
  2. Not necessarily more powerful. Just different. That be a RAFO
  3. Yeah, the Theatergoing power. It is primarily used for getting the truth out of people, but I think it also allows for things such as people not questioning his presence.
  4. If this was a normal circumstance it would be very strange, but Will is very abnormal. It's a result of his ability that he isn't causing any questions, though I don't know if that ability has been mentioned yet
  5. I was gonna say something about Lion but I decided to wait and see when you realized it yourself. It's something that's not really a spoiler, but is very subtle. Yeah, Tea Party is massive. It is the longest Tea Party in the game. And it's..... a lot.
  6. That's intentional. There's nothing for the ones based on the credits.
  7. What do you mean it's outdated? How could it possibly be outdated? No, they don't. You were supposed to figure it out. Did I not tell you? The thing she saw was in the background, it was a bunch of Sakutaro's in a bag
  8. That is the implication, yes. Hanyuu is heavily implied to be Featherine's Piece. Figure it out :cackle:
  9. Master Quartz is different in Azure than CS. The system is still the exact same.
  10. Yeah, it has the maps of both Liberl and Calvard on them along with Crossbell and Erebonia, so everywhere you explore in Sky and Kuro are on the map.
  11. Here's the most recent map of Zemuria (I really hope the image loads when I post) Edit: It didn't, let's try this agian
  12. Probably but there's an updated map that shows Calvard I believe. I'll post it in a bit.
  13. No, Carnelia is the book series. Red Moon Rose is about Roselia. Toval wasn't in Red Moon Rose.
  14. Yeah, that would be her. She's also been mentioned before. Notably, by Toval. Ein is also known as Carnelia, which is a book series in universe that's about her, and Toval is the main character of that book. So yeah Toval is close to Ein