What's YOUR Talent?

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2017 at 11:54 PM, BookWorm101 said:

I have the talent to be the most organized hurricane of chaos on the planet. I can walk into a room lose five pencils two assignments a dog, cat, and gerbil, and still get an A as well as learn a ton... Organized chaos...

That is hilarious, I would love to see this in a book. By far the best talent ever.

On 7/8/2017 at 3:36 PM, Serce Forts said:

My talent would be being able to get stuff everywhere. Let me explain...

I eat ice cream and get it on my forehead. I dip something in ketchup, it gets on my socks. I do the dishes and get water everywhere. 

I could touch a book in a library and then all of the sudden, multiple books would be all over, driving the librarians crazy.

This would be a very interesting talent, just imagine all the messes. Not to mention bathrooms... *shudder*.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/19/2017 at 8:11 PM, Ookla The Idiot said:

Like all the time, consta.... I'm hungry, anyone have any cookies?

You could probably get one from any number of people on this site... just watch out for hemalurgic spikes.

My Talent would probably be overreacting or being super annoying. One would make me incredibly paranoid, the other would allow me to do what Smedry's do best... Draw fire!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mmmmm 

MMMMMMM

Putting things together wrong 

This allows me to try and do some plumbing but end up with a grenade launcher and no running water in my house 

Or try and assemble a trampoline but end up with a swingset 

Edited by .50 Caliber Gentleman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/15/2017 at 9:32 PM, King Cole said:

My talent is memory loss. I can't remember anything. I once did the glasses on your head thing for 2 hours while I looked around the house for them

I once spent a good 3 hours looking for a Lego piece in my hand. Also, once when I was nine, I couldn’t find my stuffed dog that was in my hand the entire day. No joke, i was pretty upset. Then again, i was nine.

On 3/5/2018 at 7:32 AM, NickPlum said:

I wuld  by relly bad at gremmear. 

(Sorry for the double post). Technically, that's just bad spelling. But if you did have that talent, Eastern Street Island would get a whole lot easier!

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:56 PM, Tesh said:

To walk into conversations at the strangest points. And I actually do it all the storming time. And no, this conversation does not count. It became strange the second it was posted.

My dad has the same talent! :D 

Except he mostly does it with tv shows/movies

Like, he walks in at the weirdest most retarded part..

Or he walks in right at the big reveal! (he did that for Frozen)

• 3 weeks later...

My talent would be being in the wrong place.

Pros: Being in the room when bad guys are discussing plans/doing secret things. Locating enemy HQ's.

Cons: Wrong classroom all of the time. Seeing things I can't unsee. (akin to Gob Bluth). Underwater when I don't have my scuba gear.

Interestingly, this is also my "Epic" weakness, as I really do have recurring dreams of being in the wrong classroom without my schedule to tell me where I should actually be. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

My Talent would be saying things that come out the wrong way. Often it can offend people.

Example

Friend: Ugh, I look like crap today!
Me: It's okay, I do too!
Friend: Too...? :unsure:
Me: Oh, shoot...

When a Librarian is coming at me I can say something like "I like your hair," but it would come out like, "Your hair is crazy." Then they will be stunned, causing them to have a reaction they weren't expecting.

I make no sense. Period.

I can slip on nothing, run into a countertop, and still remain unharmed. My first time shooting a weapon, I managed to peg the target dead center without even holding the gun right. Five years ago I fixed my plumbing using duct tape without the slightest knowledge of how to do so, and it has yet to leak once. I have managed to fix supposedly fatal computer crashes by sweet-talking my computer three times in the past six years.

I suppose this could make sense in the Alcatraz universe, as Quentin's talent pushed to its' logical extreme.

As a weaponized talent,

-I start talking, and no one can understand a word I say.

-I do not require logic to preform an action. In fact, I cannot use logic at all. I fall up, get burnt by cold objects, and misfire weapons in the exact opposite direction.

-I can misinterpret directions so badly that I warp the time-space continuum.

-Gunpowder refuses to ignite when someone fires at me, knives behave like rubber, and walls crumble before I can run into them.

No other Smedry likes to talk about me. I've given all of them PTSD in some way, shape, or form.

Edited by Mister Grin
Clarification

On 4/28/2018 at 0:51 PM, Mister Grin said:

I make no sense. Period.

I can slip on nothing, run into a countertop, and still remain unharmed. My first time shooting a weapon, I managed to peg the target dead center without even holding the gun right. Five years ago I fixed my plumbing using duct tape without the slightest knowledge of how to do so, and it has yet to leak once. I have managed to fix supposedly fatal computer crashes by sweet-talking my computer three times in the past six years.

I suppose this could make sense in the Alcatraz universe, as Quentin's talent pushed to its' logical extreme.

-I start talking, and no one can understand a word I say.

-I do not require logic to preform an action. In fact, I cannot use logic at all. I fall up, get burnt by cold objects, and misfire weapons in the exact opposite direction.

-I can misinterpret directions so badly that I warp the time-space continuum.

-Gunpowder refuses to ignite when someone fires at me, knives behave like rubber, and walls crumble before I can run into them.

No other Smedry likes to talk about me. I've given all of them PTSD in some way, shape, or form.

This is amazingness on the level of The Dark Talent.