What's YOUR Talent?

My Talent would be hitting my head on EVERYTHING.
I already do that, but with a talent it would be more like someone swings a sword at me, I accidentally slam my head into the hilt of the sword, then send the sword careening out of their hand. Someone trying to shoot a gun at me? I hit my head on a conveniently placed pipe, fall to the ground, and get missed. Going on a date? Conveniently slam my head on the car as I go to pick the date up, and end up going to the emergence room.  

• 3 weeks later...

Pardon me if this has been mentioned before, but my talent is that whenever I open a draw I can never find what I'm looking for- but whenever someone else looks in the same draw the thing I'm looking for is there. x:

huh, you could probably do a lot of weird summoning stuff with that

Edited by Unodus

• 4 months later...

My talent would probably be getting lost, forgetting what I am about to say, getting hurt a lot, finding shiny objects, creating useless things (like tiny houses), getting distracted by the tiniest sound or movement, or dropping things, that is, if Alcatraz didn't break the Smedry talents. I do all of those things in real life, so maybe all those would be my talents. I would also probably be of the pure line, because I am a lot like Alcatraz, Attica, and Grandpa Smedry. So basically, I am crazy, smart, and utterly dangerous. If only I  could find some Firebringer's Lenses. 

Edited by EpicSniper0827

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My talent would be being able to get stuff everywhere. Let me explain...

I eat ice cream and get it on my forehead. I dip something in ketchup, it gets on my socks. I do the dishes and get water everywhere. 

I could touch a book in a library and then all of the sudden, multiple books would be all over, driving the librarians crazy.

On 7/4/2017 at 8:24 PM, TheCremling said:

my talent would probably be laughing hysterically whenever Alcatraz is mentioned then weeping when I remember the ending of the 5th book.

Did you (5th book spoiler coming, you have been warned):

Spoiler

read the piece at the very end of the 5th book?  It's still dark, but not quite as much.

The ability to only remember important things before they happen. I swear, I can remember some conversation fragment from three years ago but that assignment worth 50% of my grade? Gone after a day only to come back the class before it's due.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...