The Newcago Court

Quiver

*Walks in to the sound of wicked sick beats*

*bows* "your majesty" *rises*

"I would like to present this *hands Royal crystal Scepter to Elsa Steelheart* as a token of good faith."

*looks around* "Ah, i see the Feathertips have arrived before me. Listen not to them, I and my compatriots have been engaging them in a minor war of no real consequence, but through this conflict I have discovered to my dismay that they are willing to enslave others in their quest to raise their Lady FeatherWriter above all others on this blessed fansite. Whatever they tell you about alliance is a falsehood, they will betray and enslave you at their pleasure. Unless we ally ourselves in the hopes that we will be too big for them to attack."

*kneels*

"Please your Majesty, grant me the privilege of being your ally in these troubling times."

( Quick question what are the factions and who's in them? )

I grant you the privlage. Are the feathertips on our side?

Thank you for the septer.

*rises*

"If you wish to ally yourself with the Feathertips you may. But i am only allied to you, for if we do not show a united front then they will try to divide and conquer us."

Thank you for your loyalty, Sir CrystalBodies.

Why do the feathertips say I slew a farmer?

Because that story Swimmingly wrote feature you and Ash ewok aka Ashiok, fighting with the end result of him dying. Ashiok is one of FeatherWriters Feathertips known as a FeatherFarmer.

Oh right. Well he did try to destroy my ice kingdom, and called me a coward queen...

I was also protecting Newcago...

"You owe no explanations for protecting your city, my Queen, least of all from an attack that was unprovoked. If someone marches into Newcago with fire demanding blood, surely no one can complain about being met with ice and steel?"

Quiver detaches himself from the shadows of the throne room, dressed in a thicker-costume than most of the Featherclan may have seen him in before... but then, the Court could be very cold.

He still had his bow, but looking closer, the feather tied to adorn it had been replaced with one made of ice.

The Queens Wit, indeed.

Edited by Quiver

"You owe no explanations for protecting your city, my Queen, least of all from an attack that was unprovoked. If someone marches into Newcago with fire demanding blood, surely no one can complain about being met with ice and steel?"

Quiver detaches himself from the shadows of the throne room, dressed in a thicker-costume than most of the Featherclan may have seen him in before... but then, the Court could be very cold.

He still had his bow, but looking closer, the feather tied to adorn it had been replaced with one made of ice.

The Queens Wit, indeed.

Queen Elsa stands up from her throne. She moves her hands and Quiver's armour turns to steel with ice at the tips. She smiles with content and sits back down.

"Step away from Sir Quiver!"

Quiver is not a traitor!

Edited by Elsa Steelheart

"Troops! Defend the Knave Quiver! To arms, to arms!" he yelled.

Swim turns to Lwd.

"Are you sure you want to do this, my friend? I assure you, we out number and out gun you in this place, and you'll earn no praise from the Lady Feather for the prosecution of one she's pardoned and released to us."

Princess Delightful rushes in.

"Elsa wasing the understanding of -"

She is met with blank looks, and hurriedly switches language.

"Why are you all harassing the queen? A princess can't think with all the noise going on in here. Who are you Shroomites? Feathertips and Featherblades? Why do you disturb the cold clear peace of the mountain tonight? Explain yourselves!

Swim turns to Lwd.

"Are you sure you want to do this, my friend? I assure you, we out number and out gun you in this place, and you'll earn no praise from the Lady Feather for the prosecution of one she's pardoned and released to us."

*Growls* "Silence!" He releases the bowman, stepping back. "If I ever catch you working against Lady Feather again, pardon or no, there will be blood." Turns back, addressing the Queen.

"Brightness, I beg your pardon. I act alone and do not represent the Lady Feather or the Featherblades."

Swim turns to Lwd.

I do suggest that you step away from the knave, or I will not hesitate to use my ice powers

Princess, I apologise for the noise, we had a situation....

Knave Quiver, are you fine from that battle? Why did the Lady Feather sent you to attack?

You are pardoned but I do not understand this attacking. isnt a knave allowed to serve who he desires?

I do suggest that you step away from the knave, or I will not hesitate to use my ice powers

Princess, I apologise for the noise, we had a situation....

Knave Quiver, are you fine from that battle? Why did the Lady Feather sent you to attavk?

"She did not, I came her of my own volition. Not acting as her agent."

Have you not spoken to the lady feather? You do serve her after all.

Elsa, perhaps you should request a meeting with this Feather, and we can resolve these confusing alliances like proper royalty, not running around bashing at each other with swords like some are inclined to do. Over a cup of tea and a vegemite sandwhich, perhaps?

Elsa, perhaps you should request a meeting with this Feather, and we can resolve these confusing alliances like proper royalty, not running around bashing at each other with swords like some are inclined to do. Over a cup of tea and a vegemite sandwhich, perhaps?

Princess, good idea. Would you come with me? Let's make it over tea and chocolate.

I did post on her fan thread though, Feather hasn't replied

Cue dramatic resurrection... As if a little cage of ice could hold me! I've been tapping bronze for Hours to get out of that thing! Sorry about your statue... And trying to wreck your city... Let's try again. I am Ashiok the Ash Ewok, a Featherfarmer and speaker of High Imperial. Pleased to meet you, Queen Elsa.

"I wish you luck Brightladies." *Glares at Quiver,

Indeed, my queen. I can only assume that there are some people who don't realize the difference between knave and slave is more than just two letters.

"Yes, but a knave should be loyal. Not drifting from liege to liege on his whim."

*Bows and storms from the throne room*

Edited by lwd24era