The Newcago Court

Quiver

Imyn M.G. Swil, Royal Architect and Defense Minister to the Queen:

Bow, sir, you are indeed,

a supplicant to our great Queen?

State, then, your buisness:

We've little time for the likes of you.

Raises Spear, "How dare you!"

No offense is intended; the business of establishing a faction such as this is simply draining.

Besides, I'm just a contractor.

Don't take me as a representative.

You'll want to speak with the Queen or the Knave for a representative opinion.

Who is the knave?

What do you mean, Lord Swimmingly?

Quiver, of course. I'd call him King but he just looks too Knave-y.

So it's Lord Swimmingly, Knave Quiver, Princess Delightful, Queen Elsa Steelheart, Sir lwd24era , Lord CrystalBodies and King Kobold King

Why do you hiss at the mention of the Knave, Sir Iwd24era?

Edited by Elsa Steelheart

So it's Lord Swimmingly, Knave Quiver, Princess Delightful, Queen Elsa Steelheart, Sir lwd24era

Why do you hiss at the mention of the Knave, Sir Iwd24era?

Grimaces. "My apologies Queen, I do not take well to traitors. Pardoned or otherwise." 

"He abandoned Our Lady, to support another. Our Lady Feather, in her great kindness pardoned him because of past services. But to a simple man such as myself, heresy and disloyalty aren't easily forgiven or forgotten." 

The Doors slam open again, as Joe, the Feathermancer and Featherborn Walks into the Throne room Of Newcago. He strides Forward, and Stops upon seeing Spearman Lwd with His Captain, Maw.

"He's Not supposed to Be here Maw. The Captains were supposed to Offer the Invitation Alone, We don't want Gung-ho Spearmen messing this Up by Insulting Quiver." Then he started Mumbling under his Breath. Even though he's a Cremling, a Ruinous, Odius Chull who Deserves to be left outside in an Everstorm, and Fed to A mistwraith, No, that's too Easy. That Lifeless, Drab, Darkeyed, Skaa, Svrakiss deserves to have Hemalurgic Spikes, filled with Pain and Self loathing Driven Through His Eyes and chest, until he knows the True Wrath of What he Deserves!!!!

"Anyway, Queen Elsa Steelheart. You have Cruelly Stolen away one of Our captains, and Slain an Overzealious Farmer. But My Lady Feather wishes to Extend to you an Alliance agaist the Foul Shroomites. But, if you wish to continue on this Path of Killing and Stealing, Then," Joe Lifts his hand Skywards, and Summons a Featherblade. "I will be forced to Defend My lady's Honor, Whether or Not she allows it."

I love how This is Developing. Hello Everyone! And Quiver, why Did you leave Our Lady? And when Did Earth enter the Cosmere?

The Doors slam open again, as Joe, the Feathermancer and Featherborn Walks into the Throne room Of Newcago. He strides Forward, and Stops upon seeing Spearman Lwd with His Captain, Maw.

"He's Not supposed to Be here Maw. The Captains were supposed to Offer the Invitation Alone, We don't want Gung-ho Spearmen messing this Up by Insulting Quiver." Then he started Mumbling under his Breath. Even though he's a Cremling, a Ruinous, Odius Chull who Deserves to be left outside in an Everstorm, and Fed to A mistwraith, No, that's too Easy. That Lifeless, Drab, Darkeyed, Skaa, Svrakiss deserves to have Hemalurgic Spikes, filled with Pain and Self loathing Driven Through His Eyes and chest, until he knows the True Wrath of What he Deserves!!!!

"Anyway, Queen Elsa Steelheart. You have Cruelly Stolen away one of Our captains, and Slain an Overzealious Farmer. But My Lady Feather wishes to Extend to you an Alliance agaist the Foul Shroomites. But, if you wish to continue on this Path of Killing and Stealing, Then," Joe Lifts his hand Skywards, and Summons a Featherblade. "I will be forced to Defend My lady's Honor, Whether or Not she allows it."

I love how This is Developing. Hello Everyone! And Quiver, why Did you leave Our Lady? And when Did Earth enter the Cosmere?

*snarls* "I beg your pardon? I spoke only truth. If Quiver finds the truth offensive that's his shortcoming, not mine."

"He's Not supposed to Be here Maw. The Captains were supposed to Offer the Invitation Alone, We don't want Gung-ho Spearmen messing this Up by Insulting Quiver." Then he started Mumbling under his Breath. Even though he's a Cremling, a Ruinous, Odius Chull who Deserves to be left outside in an Everstorm, and Fed to A mistwraith, No, that's too Easy. That Lifeless, Drab, Darkeyed, Skaa, Svrakiss deserves to have Hemalurgic Spikes, filled with Pain and Self loathing Driven Through His Eyes and chest, until he knows the True Wrath of What he Deserves!!!!

I wish for an alliance. I do not wish for fighting between the two kingdoms

Who was the farmer it is said I slain?

Edited by Elsa Steelheart

til he knows the True Wrath of What he Deserves!!!!

"Anyway, Queen Elsa Steelheart. You have Cruelly Stolen away one of Our captains, and Slain an Overzealious Farmer. 

Queen Elsa Steelheart has done no such thing!  She does not slay the farmers who provide food for every member of our fine court, and steals only the unwaveringly loyalty of those who are inspired by her, not through trickery or force. All those who join her court do so out of deep-seated love and affection. Queen Elsa Steelheart is wonderful and kindhearted and cheerful at all times, unless you rouse her wrath, in which case you have made a

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 387973120 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 450648368 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

She is an Epic Ice Queen.

Edited by Delightful

Queen Elsa Steelheart has done no such thing! She does not slay the farmers who provide food for every member of our fine court, and steals only the unwaveringly loyalty of those who are inspired by her, not through trickery or force. All those who join her court do so out of deep-seated love and affection. Queen Elsa Steelheart is wonderful and kindhearted and cheerful at all times, unless you rouse her wrath, in which case you have made a

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 387973120 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 450648368 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

She is an Epic Ice Queen.

Thank you, Princess Delightful,

I will remain cheerful unless I am upset by something by other than that, I enjoy my kingdom in happiness and ice and steel. I would never slay a farmer

*Walks in to the sound of wicked sick beats*

*bows* "your majesty" *rises*
"I would like to present this *hands Royal crystal Scepter to Elsa Steelheart* as a token of good faith."
*looks around* "Ah, i see the Feathertips have arrived before me. Listen not to them, I and my compatriots have been engaging them in a minor war of no real consequence, but through this conflict I have discovered to my dismay that they are willing to enslave others in their quest to raise their Lady FeatherWriter above all others on this blessed fansite. Whatever they tell you about alliance is a falsehood, they will betray and enslave you at their pleasure. Unless we ally ourselves in the hopes that we will be too big for them to attack."
*kneels*
"Please your Majesty, grant me the privilege of being your ally in these troubling times."

( Quick question what are the factions and who's in them? )