The Newcago Court

Quiver

2 minutes ago, Elenion said:

Elenion recited the oath, grinning just slightly when he realized that he'd already drawn his last breath. Being little more than a ghost was humorous like that.

Queen Elsa chuckled and handed him the sword. "May you make Newcago proud until you draw your last....breaths." :D as a ghost :D

36 minutes ago, Queen Elsa Steelheart said:

Queen Elsa chuckled and handed him the sword. "May you make Newcago proud until you draw your last....breaths." :D as a ghost :D

Elenion attempted to grab the sword, but his fingers went through the handle the first two times. Focusing intently, he was finally able to grip the hilt.

"Thank you, my queen."

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
13 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Darkness Ascendant, signing up to join the Newcago Court!

Queen Elsa decended on the court, her heels clinking on the ice floor. "Greetings, Darkness. You have made an excellent decision."

Your Majesty, Elsa Steelheart, First of Thy Name, Titan of Ice, Snowwarden, Frozenborn, Queen of Newcago and all Lands of the Seventeenth, I, _______, do swear my humble, undying fealty to thee. I shall forevermore serve thee and thee alone with the utmost fervency, till last I draw breath

Their voices echoed through the court. It had been far too long.

The Newcago Court was back in business.

"Darkness, I named you Duke of the Newcago Court. May you bring honour to Newcago till your last breath." Elsa gently tapped him on the head and shoulders with the icy sword. 

4 hours ago, Captains Domon said:

The Captains Domon would also like to enlist in the Newcago Court!

The Queen beamed. "Welcome! You must recite the oath below. Kneel and your shard blade will be granted."

Your Majesty, Elsa Steelheart, First of Thy Name, Titan of Ice, Snowwarden, Frozenborn, Queen of Newcago and all Lands of the Seventeenth, I, _______, do swear my humble, undying fealty to thee. I shall forevermore serve thee and thee alone with the utmost fervency, till last I draw breath

11 hours ago, Captains Domon said:

Bayle immediately obeyed, but Rodel looked a little dazed after seeing the chandelier. When he noticed the queen waiting expectantly, he blushed furiously and pledged fealty.

In the distance, a dog barked.

Queen Elsa tapped him gently on the shoulders with the ice shard blade. 

"Rise, Lord Doman, General of the Newcago Court. May you use this armour to bring Newcago honour to your last breath. Recite the oath, if you may."

Your Majesty, Queen Elsa Steelheart, First of Thy Name, Titan of Ice, Snowwarden, Frozenborn, Queen of Newcago and all Lands of the Seventeenth, I, _______, do swear my humble, undying fealty to thee. I shall forevermore serve thee and thee alone with the utmost fervency, till last I draw breath

2 minutes ago, Captains Domon said:

Bayle politely reminded the Queen and Darkness that there are two Domons, not one, and that Bayle needed a title.

Rodel admired the armor he had been given. "Sweet! Needs a new paint job though."

Needs a title eh?

You can be my...bodyguard. Yes. Sounds good. Do well, and maybe you'll be knighted.