Warbreaker movie casting (dream list) *spoilers*

BreathTaker

Ok so I was just checking out the Mistborn topic related to this one and noticed a lot of people mentioning Warbreaker (including myself) so I figured what the Storm, let's do it. 

Warbreaker seems to me like a much more manageable movie than Mistborn for the simple fact that there's no Allomancy. So lets get started

(Semi-joke list)

Director: Joss Whedon

Lightsong: Nathan Fillion

Scoot: Alan Tudyk 

(Hoid needs to played by the same guy in every movie or HBO sereies) 

Vivenna: Morena Baccarin

Siri: Jewel Staite (because I love her)

Bluefingers: Ron Glass

Adam Baldwin: Vasher

Andrew Bryniarsky (Crow): Tonk Fah

Gina Torres :  The Nurse

I cant think of anyone else from the show to be anyone else, there are a lot of Characters missing but it's been a while since I've read Warbreaker. After I'm done with AoL I'm reading it again. But for now,  Your thoughts to mine.

Actually... I like the idea of Baldwin as Vasher. Jayne looks like a simple-minded thug and layabout. It would make his turn when Vasher starts acting like a scholar and explaining biochroma a lot more surprising and effective.

He aslo plays a Stormin General in Independence Day who is kinda smart...ish... Vera. 

Edit: Gah I'm an Idrian Monk, that's sooooo lame. can't wait to see what the next Rep level is.

Edited by BreathTaker

I just did that... just now, up there with the thing and the stuff... ALSO! A firefly (bug) needs to pass by Lightsong (or Scoot) and he needs to say "Huh, I love those things, they give me such... Serenity"

I love Nathan Fillion, but I think he might be just a little old for the role of Lightsong. Not that he wouldn't play the role fabulously, of course, but the Returned typically reflect the societal ideal for their sex (and Hollywood tends to glorify youth/looking young) so it makes more sense for him to be younger.

Fillion as Denth would be awesome, and playing him against Baldwin that way would be sublime. Fillion is the reason I started watching Castle, and as much fun as Slaughter was, having the two reverse roles would be awesome.

If we've decided Warbreaker is our Whedon-verse book, who does Amy Acker play? I picture Vivenna as Illyria rather easily...

Definitely a gave an upvote for the Nathan Fillion as Denth brainwave! That's genius.

As to who would fill the role of Lightsong, I think we need someone who looks like a surfer. I always picture Lightsong that way in my head. The closest I'm coming is Owen Wilson, and he's not in Firefly... So, suggestions appreciated!

And I thought we'd established that Nightblood has to be Jarvis!!!

"Sir, there appears to be evil in the nearby vacinity. Shall we destroy it?"

I think I could see Christ Hemsworth as Lightsong. Who would be Scoot though?