Wrought of Copper includes 100 pages or so of an adventure called 'Justice, like Ash', so if you want to play with a premade adventure, I highly recommend WoC. Plus the fancy metalminds are fun (if numerically inferior to the standard issue) and the descriptions of what it feels like to tap and store various metals could help any Feruchemist players you have.

• 3 months later...

I just recently got Wrought of Copper and it is excellent. I'm not a big fan of the MAG system, but the books are very well written and a great resource for organized information in world. Well worth the money as a background resource (and of course help in writing my own systems) even though I'm not going to actually run games with their system. 

• 1 month later...

MAG is worth it and so is Wrought of Copper. However I'm going to say that my personal opinion placed AoL above MAG because of how much more accessible it is to people who have never read the Mistborn trilogy.

Trying to explain the Lord rules Scadrial takes a lot more time then going "Western with these Magics, We will get up to date on backstory after I have you in love with the world."

• 3 years later...
On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2014 at 5:38 PM, A Joe in the Bush said:

My DnD Group is going to Start playing MAG for the First time, (As soon as Jake finishes HoA) And I'm GM'ing. It's my first time Gm'ing, and my Group was wondering, is it worth it to Get Wrought of Copper? Or should we play with just MAG for the First Campaign?

For a first campaign, I would definitely recommend vanilla MAG, especially for a first time GM.