Needing the talking

Cstryon

Wasing the Knowingof the Doing of the Making of the Slang. Wasing reading the Slang of the writing of Spook. Noting (Note-ing, Not Notting) the Differing of the Wording of the Talking. One Talking of the meaning of 3 Talkings.

(If you read carefully, Spook says the same thing twice, meaning different things.)

Notting the having Mistborn for the reading, hasing the copy for hearing. Finding the password for the kindling app for the e reading. Wising the findings is hoping.

Whating to calling you? (What would your Eastern Street name be? Example Lestebornes (spelling?) is "

Lefting I'm born" meaning "I've been abandoned.") being of fun canning the be. Wasing the working for naming of mine. (Trying to make a good one, that applies to me, and can be abused to sound absurd like Lestebornes. Will have one soon.)

(Edit: I think I got it) Ninesbesixed, be sixing in nine. (translated, and then evolved from I'm the sixth of nine siblings.)

Edited by Cstryon

• 2 weeks later...

Waaaassssiiiiing reviiiiiviiiiing. Waaaasiiiing raaaisiiiing from deeeeaaaad. Waaasiiiing spiiiikiiing with heeeaaaalth. Waaaasssiiiing toooopiiiic basssck toooo liiiiiife!

*dancing around in the mists waving hands dramatically*