Master List of Origins™: the Ultimate Nationality Thread

Aether

Update: Done with the first of the other nationality Threads. Moving on to the next one. I've noticed some interesting developments:

• Surprise! USA is over-represented.
  • Surprisingly few Brits so far.
  • Not really that many Europeans in general, thus far.
  • We have our two first Indians. Yay! (I some are mentioned in this Thread, but I have only so far added the people who've posted themselves).
  • Australia is thus far the largest non-American group.
  • No Africans yet. Antarctica surprisingly empty..

We have our first South American!

Done with the other other Nationality Thread, so the easy part of the List is pretty much done. I'm going to update it with more information from this Thread and by scouring the Introduction Board, but that part of the work will be slow. For now, bask in the glory of my beautifully organized List!

I'm not gonna lie, that is actually a pretty kick 'A' action figure. Someone really needs to write a 'Murican Eagle comic

With its Freedom Spear, bringing democracy to those damnation Commies!

I know that Delightful, el_warko, nard1993 and Kadrok are all Australians too.

(I haven't looked back through the where are you from threads as you are going to need to do that anyway so there isn't much point.

A quick search found several other Aussies who don't post much and may well be inactive:

Lifeb4death, wlmkfi, EyeCee, VanquisherR, no1saint, Dutch Wives, Kalystia, dj26792 and Sh3prd

Hey, Fnord? How do you know that el_warko is an Australian? I'd trying to add the stragglers, but I don't feel like I can add anyone that hasn't given up the information themselves. Also, no one except dj26792 really qualifies for the List.

EDIT: Also Nard1993. Couldn't find anything on his User page nor his Introduction Thread.

Edited by Aether

Hey, Fnord? How do you know that el_warko is an Australian? I'd trying to add the stragglers, but I don't feel like I can add anyone that hasn't given up the information themselves. Also, no one except dj26792 really qualifies for the List.

EDIT: Also Nard1993. Couldn't find anything on his User page nor his Introduction Thread.

We were talking about timezones in the Pahn Kahl doc in Sanderson Elimination Game 4 and he said he was from Western Australia then. nard1993 is a friend of mine from school//uni. So I am fairly certain he is in Australia ; )

No eagles. I call fake!

Wow you Americans. I'll sit back eating Vegemite on toast and watching the wildlife, you go on fighting then......

;)

Being Chinese, I shall sit back too. While multiplying. And multiplying. And multiplying. 

We are zerg. We are the Swarm. Infinite. Eternal. Immortal. 

And we will cover the entire world...

Being Chinese, I shall sit back too. While multiplying. And multiplying. And multiplying. 

We are zerg. We are the Swarm. Infinite. Eternal. Immortal. 

And we will cover the entire world...

If I could upvote you more than once for that I would. Maybe i'll add some to your previous posts.

It seems we should start patrolling our borders to make sure there is no creep manifesting anywhere.

If I could upvote you more than once for that I would. Maybe i'll add some to your previous posts.

It seems we should start patrolling our borders to make sure there is no creep manifesting anywhere.

You will not stop our mistress, the Queen of Blades!

We were talking about timezones in the Pahn Kahl doc in Sanderson Elimination Game 4 and he said he was from Western Australia then. nard1993 is a friend of mine from school//uni. So I am fairly certain he is in Australia ; )

I see. Well, I am not comfortable posting anything that is not public knowledge, so el_warko is off limits unless he happen to mention where he is from in a Post somewhere.

Could you ask nard1993 to stop by this Thread?

May I just say if you haven't already take a good look through the initial post. There are quite a few little Easter Eggs nested around there, and it is worth taking the time to find them all.

^^

There'll be more as I continue to slowly build up the List. As of the time of this posting, there is a disappointing lack of Swedish Chefs...

Edited by Aether

^^

There'll be more as I continue to slowly build up the List. As of the time of this posting, there is a disappointing lack of Swedish Chefs...

Don't you worry, don't you worry child...

May I just say if you haven't already take a good look through the initial post. There are quite a few little Easter Eggs nested around there, and it is worth taking the time to find them all.

And by the way. Let me say Penguins, man. Penguins! Also Muppets.

Ewwww, Vegemite. I'll stick to my marmite on toast and milo. Non nom nom.

Vegemite is not for the faint of heart or sensitive of taste buds! Wasing I of the eating ALL THE VEGEMITE! OMNOMNOM! OMNOMNOM! OMNOMNOM!

But, well, Marmite's okay too. I suppose.

Vegemite is not for the faint of heart or sensitive of taste buds! Wasing I of the eating ALL THE VEGEMITE! OMNOMNOM! OMNOMNOM! OMNOMNOM!

But, well, Marmite's okay too. I suppose.

It is absolutely delightful to see you eating Vegemite like that.

Yes... let the hate snap you...