Overpowered Combos

Left

Overpowered Magic Combinations!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Which World's Magics would you pick

Windrunning+iron compounding?

Soulcasting metals in your stomach to become whatever one you need?

Sucking in stormlight in a highstorm and storing the resulting speed and strength with feruchemy?

Roshar+Scadrial any day

Windrunners don't have Soulcasting (they get Gravitation and Adhesion). In addition, I'd worry about the impacts of soulcasting anything that's in your stomach into metal, that seems potentially very dangerous.

jW

Windrunners don't have Soulcasting (they get Gravitation and Adhesion). In addition, I'd worry about the impacts of soulcasting anything that's in your stomach into metal, that seems potentially very dangerous.

jW

I was just listing several potential combos. Obviously cant use all of them but just the 1st+3rd seems hopelessly overpowered

Okay, why's everybody so entranced with Nightblood? Yeah, he can destroy Investiture and destroy things on all three Realms at once, but he's pretty unusable as anything other than a grenade. You'd be much better off with a Shardblade.

Okay, why's everybody so entranced with Nightblood? Yeah, he can destroy Investiture and destroy things on all three Realms at once, but he's pretty unusable as anything other than a grenade. You'd be much better off with a Shardblade.

It's because if you have a suitable source of Investiture, he can utterly destroy things in all three Realms. That's very powerful. Since he can destroy all three Realms, Nightblood can interrupt gold healing, Stormlight healing, and other things that rely on the Cognitive Aspect for fixing people, making him more destructive than a Shardblade. He's actually most useful in the hands of someone with an easy power source like Stormlight, or maybe metal.

I would be a Chromium compounder. (Still technically one magic.) You would have endless good fortune, to the point that your basically Seven. (Whoever got that reference rocks.)

My other choice would be Willshaping, for the primary purpose of Teleportation. (The other main reason for choosing Willshaping is that I personally decided it's spren. It is a Mindspren, mine is named Tern. It is shaped like a floating perfect cube, but will change into different geometric shapes depending on its current mood.)

• Chaos locked this topic