The Mystery of Nakomi....revealed?

imriel452

I was thinking about Nakomi the other day, and the fact that it is one of the remaining mysteries left in the WoT, and it got me thinking: 

When Aviendha asks Bair about Nakomi, she  says that she knows nobody by that “ancient name” which led me to the Companion, and the Old Tongue Dictionary...which is where I discovered the following:

Nak- Who

O- a

Mi- My

Or Whoamy...Who am I...

Could it be, that after all the years of fan speculation, RJ wanted to have a last moment of fun with us all, where we could speculate to our wits end, but in the end, we may never know...

If that is the case, you know what, I think I’m good with that- it’s definitely a perfect answer for me.

It could also be possible that the being that refers to itself as Nakomi is referring to itself with that title to purposely throw Aviendha off. The Aiel seem to have a much greater usage of the Old Tongue than the other cultures in Randland, so if this being (Whether or not it is Future!Aviendha or the Avatar of The Creator) had any intention of keeping their true identity hidden from Aviendha, creating a purposely misleading title seems like the best way to do it. (Or, Nakomi is just really wanted to troll Aviendha and the community)

But those are just my thoughts on the matter