Just read through the Cosmere in 10 months - Hello!

Emurii

Hello!

My friend bought my husband and me Way of Kings for the holidays last year and I've been completely addicted since. Fast forward to today, and I finished Bands of Mourning (my last cosmere book) last night, and read the available chapter of The Liar of Partinel this morning.

I've been lurking for a while now, but now that it's time to jump full-on into 17th Shard, I figured I'd make an account and do one of these posts. Nice to meet you all!

Sorana, thanks! I finished many books within a weekend - haven't read this much since I first discovered sci-fi and fantasy a kid. It's a nice change of pace. It's really tough to pick through the Cosmere, but I really loved The Emperor's Soul. I prefer Roshar to Scadrial.

Niteshando - Thanks - I love your avatar, haha. Again, so tough to pick - my husband and I were talking about that question this weekend. Maybe Adolin - but he has a lot of co mpetition (Steris, Nightblood, Hoid, Ten Soon, Wayne, Lift, Pattern, and Maya are all strong contenders - I almost answered Maya but she has so little characterization so far that didn't seem fair).

(Apparently I'm too new to tag people, sorry for any breach of forum etiquette :P)

Edited by Emurii
Clarify language around "finishing in a weekend"