Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

Maybe...I have a completely new opening for the novella I've been sending, which seems to be taking on a new life as I get more intro revising and rewriting. It takes the story in a slightly different direction than my original opening, but in general that is what my revisions seem to be doing. Whether I send it or not is partially dependent on if I have time to go back and read it out loud one more time. I don't want everyone distracted with my errors, but I also don't want to take time away from moving forward with more revision. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2018 at 8:06 PM, aeromancer said:

I got inspired to do a sci fi short. It might be ready by Monday, so can I have a slot in the event there's a spare?

Of course. This time of year is usually pretty quiet.

5 hours ago, Silk said:

Yep. With @Alderant and @kais we still have 3 slots left. Unless I've missed anybody?

If the slots don't fill up, and I stay focused, I might have something tomorrow. If not, I definitely will next week. However, if other people want to take those slots for this week, then they can have them.