Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

I should have the second chapter *hopefully* done by this monday. I'm not sure how the group has transitioned in the last week, but if we're still submitting things, I'd like to submit.

Of course were still submitting. There's just a smaller number that want to be a little more active via dropbox.(Which makes a surprisingly handy chat client.)

Yes, we're still submitting as normal. Hopefully running both at the same time will allow people to have their cake and eat it, so to speak.

I'll put you down tentatively for Monday.

I'll have a chapter polished up for Monday as well if there is room.

If I recall last week there was only one submission? And Aminar I'll give your stuff a review this weekend sometime, been a bit busy.

Edit: I have 2 chapters, together they run a little over the 5k limit, but only by about 900 words. I'll include them both and hope it isn't too terribly much.

Edited by JamesW

Go for it. :)

By the way, everyone, I think I occasionally update the list of who's submitting and forget to respond here, so if you ask to submit and don't get a response from me it's probably because I put your name on the list already.

Edited by Silk

• 2 weeks later...