Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

On 2017-08-10 at 5:21 PM, Paracosmic_nomenclator said:

I'd like to submit on Monday.

Edit: just finished. It's at 5700 words. Is that okay, or should I try to pare it down a bit?

That's definitely borderline. Since it looks to be a quiet week for submissions I'd say go ahead. If we were busier, I'd have probably suggested to split it. Unless anyone objects?

7 hours ago, Silk said:

I'd have probably suggested to split it. Unless anyone objects?

No objection from me.

Also, since it's Monday, and there are three requests, I'm going to stick my neck out and submit my piece from last week! :ph34r:

Edited by Robinski

So, I would like to submit on Monday, if I may. I have another 1,500-word short story in the works. It's fantasy, sword and sorcery, sort of, but strongly character-driven. I enjoyed so much the experience of Slaves of Us All that I wanted to give it another go, with a story having more of a sense of fun, gritty, uncompromising - oh, and lots of swearing - but character- and story-driven swearing, of course! :D 

Edited by Robinski

On 8/25/2017 at 3:56 AM, Robinski said:

I have another 1,500-word short story in the works. It's fantasy, sword and sorcery, sort of, but strongly character-driven.

Looking forward to it! I may submit the extra Dissolutionverse story I wrote for the Kickstarter in a few weeks. I need to take another stab at it first.

Looks like you're the first one to request for Monday (unless I've missed anyone? I'm using a new tablet so still figuring out how to work on this thing), so go ahead.

I'll probably be late doing my final check for requests tomorrow since I'm flying back to Canada mid morning. Just a heads-up. :)