Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm late, but is it okay if I submit something in the morning (well, I guess it's already technically morning, but I think it's clear what I'm trying to say)? It looks like we have a couple spots open.

And who knows? Maybe it will be better for me to submit after a sinus headache has kept me up all night because I'll be too out of it to get nervous or defensive. :ph34r:

I have another piece to sub tomorrow. It doesn't look like I'll need to fight anyone for the spot. :ph34r:

Also, I've been spamming this emoji :ph34r: thinking that it was about being sneaky, but apparently it's supposed to be used to indicate fear. Considering that I get nervous when sharing my writing, I think it's appropriate either way. :) 

4 hours ago, Mandamon said:

I seem to have produced some sort of fantastical fiction for next week, wherein our two crossover heroes encounter an inhabitant of the Dissolutionverse!

Yay-yay-yay-yay-yay-yaya!

5 hours ago, industrialistDragon said:

To celebrate my 100th post (see it? it's right over there. this is post 101), I'd like to submit something at the next submitting-time. Something that is not fanfiction. 

Yaaaaay! :D 

I have more chapters to sub of TWD, but I have so many edits to do for ATD! ARGH! At least ASD went to the copy editor yesterday! Anyway, maybe next week I'll be back for sub? I hope!