Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

So at the risk of being the presumptuous new member, can I submit something for the week of the 18th? I have a week of vacation coming up, so I hope to get a lot of reading and writing done. I’d like to submit the first 4000 words of my latest story (It's in journal format, not chapter). In brief, it’s a Y.A. time travel tale about a boy who is stuck in a time machine with his mother, visiting influential people of the past. The boy grows up, and his point of view shifts on how such power should be handled. I thought with the recent W.E. episode on time travel, it was sort of apropos.

Thanks!

Edited by Mandamon

Hello,

I might have something to submit for next week.

I'm not sure if I will be able to make it as I'm still working on the feedback for this weeks submissions -- something I want to have finished and posted before I can fully concentrate on my own submission.

If I do get it finished it will be a proof-of-concept piece rather than part of an actual story -- or well, not part of the story I'm going to be writing and submitting here for now at least. Being that it is a poc. I wouldn't mind postponing another week if other people have more to post.

PS. The Feedback should be posted tomorrow and/or Saturday :)

-TSD

OK, most of the pressure is now off me exams wise, so I should be critiquing a little bit more regularly. I'll have a lot to catch up on, and hope to get through most of what I've missed...

Anyway, I have chapters to submit when it's okay to send them...

Guenhywvar.

I'll put you in tentatively for now--we're up to four including you, so we're okay for the moment. If we end up with a couple more people wanting in this week I may ask you to do just that, though. Thanks :)

Hello,

As you might have guessed by now, I couldn't make this weeks deadline :(

Though if it's ok, could you add me to next weeks batch?

I should have the story finished sometime tomorrow which leaves me some time to look it over, as well as focusing on giving more feedback this week. :)

-TSD