Skyward: Nov 08, 2018 [El Cerrito, CA] (Barnes & Noble #2113)

Argent

• Argent changed the title to Skyward: Nov 08, 2018 [El Cerrito, CA] (Barnes & Noble #2113)
  • 1 month later...

@Chaos after hearing hundreds of hours of your voice on the podcast, I hope you're able to make it! Would love to meet.

Q for you (both): How many Qs does Brandon usually entertain in the 1-1 setting? I have a rather long list... :-D Or does it really just depend on the hour and his stamina at the time?

3 hours ago, Fully_Invested said:

@Chaos after hearing hundreds of hours of your voice on the podcast, I hope you're able to make it! Would love to meet.

Q for you (both): How many Qs does Brandon usually entertain in the 1-1 setting? I have a rather long list... :-D Or does it really just depend on the hour and his stamina at the time?

That entirely depends on which setting. In the signing line I would not expect to ever get more than two. That's kind of pushing it even. 

PM me here or on Discord and let's exchange contact info so we meet up! I should be there about 6pm. I'm driving from Monterey and it takes a while.

1 hour ago, Fully_Invested said:

@ArgentI started to do this but then noticed, when I stepped in to edit @Chaos's snippets that he'd already transcribed some - but they're not appearing in the Entries list yet. 

This is my first time offering to help - can you give some orientation on how this process works? Thanks!

If you see something with a white button on the edit page, but no visible entry, it means that someone has transcribed it already, but an Arcanist hasn't been able to check over and approve it. So you can feel free to find something with a red button and start transcribing that one.

Thanks to whoever asked about the missing blades.

I itch to pull that thread and ask questions in that vein.  I'm just never near a signing to go ask in person, and find out about reddit events after they are over.

So thanks, I have a lot of questions on that vein, and you getting confirmation that they are still out there helps!

@Stark that was me! The question came to me just last week as I was listening to the Sharcast episode on the Missing Shardblades. In all of the outcomes the group hypothesized, they all included the assumption that all of the abandoned blades actually stayed in the Physical Realm as blades. My thought was perhaps only a portion of the abandoned spren were stuck as blades while others fully died/disappeared.

Brandon confirmed their assumption - all of the spren were stuck as blades.

@Fully_Invested Thanks again!  I have not had a chance to listen to the podcast in full.  I have figured that some were lost - in the sea, buried in crem, etc, but others were very much not lost, and have been speculating as to where they are.  I've been wanting to ask questions in this vein for a while, and your question is confirmation that I needed.  If ever I get a chance to go to a signing, I have one less in my list.

So thanks for helping the theories along, and a particular thanks for mine.