Yo I'm out of books

Ashertliden

Just now, Ammanas said:

Malazan, First Law Series, Gentleman Bastard Series, Black Company series, Expanse series, Dresden Files, Kings of the Wyld, Dandelion Dynasty trilogy, Five Warrior Angel Series, Riftwar Series (especially the original four)

Already read Expanse but thanks. I'll definitely be using this.

The Pendragon series (DJ MacHale) is pretty good. 10 books, progressively less innocent and short and more moral implications. Draconis Memoria might be good. Lockwood and Co. (it might be technically a children's series but it's pretty good anyway. plus ghosts.) The Arc of a Scythe series, along with just about anything else by Neal Shusterman (notably the Unwind series, Scorpion Shards, and Everlost).

41 minutes ago, A stick said:

Already read Expanse but thanks. I'll definitely be using this.

Have you read everything by Daniel Abraham (one of the writers of that series)? I especially liked his Dagger and Coin five book series. If you like Science Fiction I recommend The Culture Series by Banks. I would recommend reading the second book in the series (The Player of Games) first. I should of included these in my original post, but they just occurred to me.

I assume you've read Wheel of Time. I was going to check out the Witcher series, dunno if it's good though it probs is if it's even a little like the video games. Um, Sabriel by Garth Nix is pretty good, I believe it's a trilogy. Yeah, I enjoyed Lockwood and Co. Dune's neat, but you've probably read that too. Foundation trilogy? That's good. I'll think about more.

I wholeheartedly agree on that last Bit (pun intended)

add everything by Walter Moers and the bartimaeus trilogy (4 books) and the Lady Trent memoirs, septimus heap/pathfinder by Angie sage, Phillip Pullman (his dark materials) and Artemis fowl by Eoin colfer,  Eragon by Christopher paolini and image.thumb.jpg.6f43cea41ab83992bdf8345c7e4d977f.jpg  

(I’m  too lazy to write it) and series. 

You’re welcome 

42 books,  purely by coincidence 

Edited by I am a STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Realizes there's a sequel series to Septimus Heap*

*looks it up*

*starts breathing heavily*

AGH! I must read this!!

Also, to the OP, I recommend the Licanius Trilogy by James Islington. If you love Sanderson books, you're sure to like Islington's books. Book one, The Shadow of What Was Lost, was quite the ride in and of itself.

The Coldfire Trilogy by C.S. Friedman for some fantasy.  The Madness Season, by same author, if you lean more sci-fi.   Really like the writing.

Songs of Earth and Power by Greg Bear.  Fantasy, but in that "modern guy ends up a fantasy world" genre, but instead of being cliche it's unusual and....interesting.

Edited by Zellyia