I just realized that Sanderson's books are connected

MAP3

Greetings to all!
I'm a little nervous, since I've never been an active participant in Internet forums before, but I'll try to follow the instructions and hope that everything will be fine.
I read Mistborn a couple of years ago, and also last week finished reading Oathbringer. I was pleased with these books and did not regret the time spent on them, and for me it was a big surprise to learn that Brandon Sanderson's books are related to each other. I plan to reread all the books I know, and those I have never touched before, to see the full picture of Sanderson's works.
I will be glad to use the services of this site, as I am sure that alone it will be very difficult to find everything.
I'm so excited!

1 hour ago, Anomalee said:

Huzzah you found the realm of Sanderfandom! Welcome! I am curios, I remember my moment of cross connecting the books. What tipped you off to the cosmere

The Stormlight Archive series was offered to me by a colleague at work. And when I began to read, we often discussed the chapters during breaks. And during one of the breaks, he accidentally revealed to me information about two characters. When I insisted, he told me about Sanderson's work. It was a surprise to me to learn that the trilogy I once read was also part of this world.

Edited by MAP3
literal error