Cosmere Easter Egg Round Up

AerionBFII

Hey guys, don't know if this thread has already been done but i wanted to make a new Topic all about the Easter eggs in each of the Cosmere books. I've been doing a great reread of all the Cosmere books and thought it would be a good idea to have them easily accessible for everybody,

So if you find a Easter Egg please feel free to post :D  

Another Easter Egg that not everyone notices is Nazh. This man's name, leaving notes for some mysterious colleague, can be found on several art pages in Stormlight, as well as on the map of Elendel in The Alloy of Law. Current consensus is that Nazh is another worldhopper.

Well, those 17th Shard dudes off looking for Hoid are pretty impotant. one is Raoden, one is Demoux, and I think one is Galladon, Kolo?

It's not Raoden, it's some guy from unpublished book, there is a WoB on that. And yes, the others are Demoux&Galladon.

Anybody catch Hoid putting metal in his drink when he was speaking to Shallans father?

In a WOB he said Hoid was trying to influence. So by default he has burned his lerasium and become a mistborn?

I (dumbly) didn't even realize it was him until after when she recognized and thanked him. I had to go back and reread the flashback, haha....

But then it all made sense.

Also I believe we were discussing Hoids ablilty, if you have read emperors soul- Hoid is the gentleman she meets when she is imprisoned in the begining and he identifies the rock very quickly- too quickly so I believe he is a soul forger also.. So think of this lightweving, trasnporting, soulforging twinborn-mistborn/feurchemy. What cant he do?

I dont know if feurchemy has been confirmed but i have seen is in some Q/A..

Lightweaving, World Hopping, Feurachemy and Awakening are whats on Coppermind but i think he has already burned his Bead of Lerasium and became a Mistborn.

WOB: 

MIKE COCKRUM
Hoid is regularly around when important events take place. How does he know where to go?
BRANDON SANDERSON
He uses Feruchemy. Part of it that will show up in later books.

Actually, I believe there is WoB to the effect that Hoid isn't using the lerasium the way we'd expect him to. I'll let. Some one who's not on a phone to find it. Or I could be crazy. There is that.

Note, he could still be an allomancer by other means (and I bet he is).

Actually, I believe there is WoB to the effect that Hoid isn't using the lerasium the way we'd expect him to. I'll let. Some one who's not on a phone to find it. Or I could be crazy. There is that.

Note, he could still be an allomancer by other means (and I bet he is).

My theory (not sure if others have made it) is that if Hoid didn't burn the lerasium directly, he is using it as a Hemalurgic spike, evidenced by his saying in the Letter that he protects the element (his lerasium bead) like he protects his own skin.

Let's get back to the Easter Eggs and leave Hoid's motives/abilities to the numerous other threads about the subject.

Khriss is probably the Ars Arcanum writer.  She's from the unpublished White Sands

OMG!! Can't believe that never clicked!! I've read that as well haha :) another excuse for a reread. ;)

---------------

On another reread just before Szeth comes for Dalinar the first time, i caught Kaladin mention 'Braize':

Darkness. Wind from the depths of nothingness, battering him. He felt as if he were standing above the void itself, Damnation, known as Braize in the old songs. Home to demons and monsters.

-WOR chapter 32 The One Who Hates

Braize is the home Of Odium and it is in the same Shard/solarsystem as Roshar and Ashyn (Silence Divine).